Firebird v63G - page 27

63H with IND

What is the best PC to using in the INDICATOR????

PC = Price Constants

1 = Open price

2 = High price

3 = Low price.

4 = Median price, (high+low)/2.

5 = Typical price, (high+low+close)/3

6 = Weighted close price, (high+low+close+close)/4.

Open Trades Volitity CloseExit

Hey All, let me know what you guys think about this crazy idea....

What Hendrick and others have done with the NEW 63H with IND is a superb job...

Unfortuately if there are Trades that are already open... Even though Trades times might turn the EA off or Volitiy makes it Not Safe To Trade....

Those exisiting trade will still draw your account....

Therefore I am suggestings that at time when the EA determines its NOT SAFE TO TRADE, That it executes a subsequent command to close ALL OPEN TRADES that meet this criteria..

1. The Open Trade moving toward 50% of STOP LOSS Value...

Example:

If the STOP LOSS value is set to 42 PIPS

During a volitile period when this EA determines its NOT SAFE TO TRADE and TRADE TIME TURNS THE EA OFF... If the existing OPEN Trade is -21PIPS then EXIT THE TRADE

This sounds crazy but I think those two triggers will be key to making this work...

Remember Trade Time must set the EA to "Trade Disabled" and "Not Safe to Trade" must be the current state before the EA CLose Open trades that meet the criteria of moving 50% of STOPLOSS Value....

Thanks for listening

MarvinSk:
Hey All, let me know what you guys think about this crazy idea....

What Hendrick and others have done with the NEW 63H with IND is a superb job...

Unfortuately if there are Trades that are already open... Even though Trades times might turn the EA off or Volitiy makes it Not Safe To Trade....

Those exisiting trade will still draw your account....

Therefore I am suggestings that at time when the EA determines its NOT SAFE TO TRADE, That it executes a subsequent command to close ALL OPEN TRADES that meet this criteria..

1. The Open Trade moving toward 50% of STOP LOSS Value...

Example:

If the STOP LOSS value is set to 42 PIPS

During a volitile period when this EA determines its NOT SAFE TO TRADE and TRADE TIME TURNS THE EA OFF... If the existing OPEN Trade is -21PIPS then EXIT THE TRADE

This sounds crazy but I think those two triggers will be key to making this work...

Remember Trade Time must set the EA to "Trade Disabled" and "Not Safe to Trade" must be the current state before the EA CLose Open trades that meet the criteria of moving 50% of STOPLOSS Value....

Thanks for listening

Here are some EA that might help construct this Close Open Trade Feature

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174367

please help

any one know any US broker that use metatrader? thank you.

bao1980:
any one know any US broker that use metatrader? thank you.

I am using InterbankFX with Live and Demo Accounts

MarvinSk:
Here are some EA that might help construct this Close Open Trade Feature https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174367

Hey Marvin!

I think this will be a nice add-on for our next EA Phoenix (the revival of Firebird).

Great job hendrick on a new firebird.Like to test it and see the result.

Thanks

Hendrick:
Hey Marvin! I think this will be a nice add-on for our next EA Phoenix (the revival of Firebird).

Hendrick can you give me more info about the next EA... Or Send me a Private Message... I am a serious forward tester

Vers.H2

Hallo Hendrick. Running this version with default except PS 16 TP 10. Very good version. Results after some more days.Thank you. karl