Firebird v63G - page 31

You can find the most recent version in post # 260 in this thread, and when Hendrick is finished with a new version called Phoenix he will be posting a new thread so that we can forward test it.

downloadduit:
Hi hendrik,.. I want to test the newers version of Fire Bird (because many version of firebird). can U show me please,....

hard work guys for developed fire bird to phoenix , I respect to all of you,...

Thank's

Firebirdv63G and Phoenixv1

Two statements (Firebirdv63G and Phoenixv1) from 5/7 until now. Not a bad result for the first version of the new EA Phoenix I think. Maybe we can expect some fireworks tomorrow and Friday. Let's see if Phoenix can handle this.

Files:

Looks good Hendrick.

Can you please post the Phoenix expert so we can test it?

Thanks.

Mike4x.

mike4X:
Looks good Hendrick.

Can you please post the Phoenix expert so we can test it?

Thanks.

Mike4x.

Hi Mike,

I have to do some more tests before I will make Phoenix available. Maybe this weekend.

Phoenixv1 vs Firebirdv63G

hello Hendrick,

Instead of comparing Phoenixv1 vs Firebirdv63H, you are comparing it with Firebirdv63G. I guess Phoenixv1 is the improvement of Firebirdv63H, am I correct?

I've been using Firebirdv63H for 2 days now and it works just great!

Thanks Hendrick...

Hendrick:
Two statements (Firebirdv63G and Phoenixv1) from 5/7 until now. Not a bad result for the first version of the new EA Phoenix I think. Maybe we can expect some fireworks tomorrow and Friday. Let's see if Phoenix can handle this.

smalltalk:
hello Hendrick,

Instead of comparing Phoenixv1 vs Firebirdv63H, you are comparing it with Firebirdv63G. I guess Phoenixv1 is the improvement of Firebirdv63H, am I correct?

I've been using Firebirdv63H for 2 days now and it works just great!

Thanks Hendrick...

Phoenix is indeed an improvement of Firebirdv63H. Watch this thread for the coming week as Phoenix will become available.

hendrick,

fantastic stuff and I await the Pheonix with much excitement.

It looks like you are testing with most pairs, are there any which are consistently better, and any time periods for optimal use?

Hendrick:

Nice stuff Hendrick...

I see money management in Phoenix...

I can't wait

Hendrick:
Phoenix is indeed an improvement of Firebirdv63H. Watch this thread for the coming week as Phoenix will become available.

hi Hendrick....

i' can't wait for your phoenix...

i've been using firebird from monday 10.00am GMT+7 until last night 22.00 GMT+7... nice result.....

(but forget abot cable in my statement.... it using another EA, does firebird work in cable too?.. may be need another setting of its parameter.. let me know please )

Files:
firebird.htm  27 kb

hendrick

please post the phoenix including settings . thank you.