Firebird v63G - page 37

using Firebird v63G

I am a new user in metatrader, I need your guide to install for using Firebird v63G thank you

Я много тестировал различных экспертов и пришёл к такому выводу: какую ставку бы ты не сделал рынок всёравно вернётся к этой точке (хотябы приблизительно). Используя Firebird v63G и её версии я увеличил Stoploss=200 (там где было меньше есть потери) . Основное правило - это нужно иметь "свободные деньги" и постепенно увеличивать ставку.

I tested many different experts for the long time and came with the following conclusion: what rate you has not done so the market will return to this initial starting point ( just approximately). Using Firebird v63G and other versions of this EA I have enlarged Stoploss to be 200 (because it was losses if less than 200). The Main rule in this case - it is necessary to have "spare cash" and gradually enlarge the rate/lot size.

Files:
statement_4.htm  208 kb

nikkul:
I tested many different experts for the long time and came with the following conclusion: what rate you has not done so the market will return to this initial starting point ( just approximately). Using Firebird v63G and other versions of this EA I have enlarged Stoploss to be 200 (because it was losses if less than 200). The Main rule in this case - it is necessary to have "spare cash" and gradually enlarge the rate/lot size.

I agree completly. I have set the SL on the 300 and if ig goes the wrong way I just wait. Well until now I do not have lost significant money with it.

I begin with MT one month ago with $1300 deposit and now I have $3700Balance and $2800 equitity. I only use Firebird, Scalpnet and GridMACD. Trading until now 0.1 lots.

All my experience with Phoenix (demo account) was not good in any way... so I just until the real Experts continue the job

Hendrick:
Hi Julian, It's Local Time.

OK ,Thanks hendrick

I have changed Stoploss to 200, TakeProfit: 25 for GBPUSD, 15 for EURUSD and USDCHF. Instead of iRVI I have decided to use iMACD(NULL,0,24,52,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0), iRVI gives false signals very often.

nikkul:
I have changed Stoploss to 200, TakeProfit: 25 for GBPUSD, 15 for EURUSD and USDCHF. Instead of iRVI I have decided to use iMACD(NULL,0,24,52,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0), iRVI gives false signals very often.

please, tell me, how to change cod in expert?

i find this cod in expert

double RVI=iRVI(NULL,0,10,MODE_MAIN,0)-iRVI(NULL,0,10,MODE_MAIN,1);

remove and paste

double MACD=iMACD(NULL,0,24,52,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)

its right or not ?

Yauhen:
please, tell me, how to change cod in expert?

i find this cod in expert

remove and paste

its right or not ?

double RVI=iMACD(NULL,0,24,52,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)-iMACD(NULL,0,24,52,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1);

nikkul,

Could you please post all of your settings?

Thank you.

nikkul:
double RVI=iMACD(NULL,0,24,52,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)-iMACD(NULL,0,24,52,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1);

thanks