What Really Works From One Professional - page 35

4 day weeks

Do you guys take fridays off?

Jonny makes so much out of trading cable, he only needs to trade 4 days a week - the rest of us are so staggered by Thursdays performance, we need the day off to recover

I'm sure the room will be open Monday

So do I need paltalk to go in the chat room? I didn't like the software so I removed it from my PC. I think it also put spyware on my computer. I have annoying bar at the top of my browser now.

Does Johnny tell you when to buy and sell on the Currency? I very much want to learn from him.

WOW. WOW. Elwave is amazing.

fairwind:
Aaragorn and maybe some others,

Time conversions are available on the web, many sites.

My favorite is:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personal.htmlcities=196,195,769,179

You can add any amount of cities to your own 'personal' time clock. Also read up on exactly when daylight saving occurs around the world.

Pawprint will provide an on screen time clock, again with any city of your choice. Settable alarm signals included.

Enjoy....

I'll have to check into this. My charts are so whacked. Last night a 4 hour chart said it's 22:00 on today and a 1m chart that says it's 4:25 tomorrow, all at the same time! As if not getting how far off the grenich wasn't enough each chart says it's different! oy

jonnydenver69:
if anybody wants the proper manuals, email me...it will tell you how to set everything up.......

could you put the information here on the thread where we could download it? you must have other things to do besides answer everyone's email requests.

another great day on cable

Just like to thank JD for the 120 pips today I took off cable.

This is the best days trading I haVe eVer had & whilst the market was in a massive downtrend it was thanks to JD & all the adVice ("V") he has giVen on this thread (& forum) that gaVe me the confidence to trade & "what" to look for.

The "jigsaw" is starting to look good & elwaVe was a real help as the trade moVed down.

Regards

Jim

PS

Pity you weren't around today mate..........................

An expensiVe trip to Monte Carlo ?? (15g ? )

congrats jimmy. I wish I could say the same but I'm a bit behind the curve. Can you tell me how you spot the "V"? Thanks

Hope this helps everone interested.

Read the attached doc which is basically a "cut a paste" from this thread into a word doc that has allthe important points in it made by JD. It's not spell checked or particularly well laid out ( by me) but that's not important.

Then watch the cable market from the London open (taking into account some of the help from the doc) & after a time it starts to become clearer what the market is doing from the open & the reasons behind the early moves in the session.

When you have studied JD's tips watch the london open & then watch it the next day, and the next etc........& after a while you will start to see a pattern emerging as mentioned in the doc.

I'm no expert by any degree on this but I am starting to "see" something & getting a feel for this. I just read the thread & had faith in what was being said so that's what I'm doing. I'm about bolloxed getting up early & fitting it in with family life etc. but so what.

Just a thought....................

If you wanted advice on how to make money would you ask the guy with a lambourghini or the guy with the ford ??

Files:
jonnydenver.doc  42 kb

Thanks Jimmy. And London opens at around 2am EST here in USA, right? I'm going to look back on the GBPUSD and maybe even take some screen shots and see if I can see what you are refering to. I've been watching GBPUSD off and on this whole week. I saw a lot of up and down action that was very confusing to me. Particularly Wednesday, I believe. Very up and down.

If it's hard work that will help me beat the market, then so be it. I want to learn.

Jimmy, since you seem to understand the "V" much more than me and some others on here, do you think maybe on Sunday or Monday, we could start a thread on here about the "V" so I can learn and others can as well? Or maybe continue in this thread about it?

spyware

Yes, it puts coolwwwsearch on your computer. Nasty stuff.

Morpheus:
So do I need paltalk to go in the chat room? I didn't like the software so I removed it from my PC. I think it also put spyware on my computer. I have annoying bar at the top of my browser now. Does Johnny tell you when to buy and sell on the Currency? I very much want to learn from him.