The "XO"-Method......... - page 33

Set your AscTrend signal to "risk" 5. Works much better with fewer false signals. When you get a signal, it's only an indication that something is changing and perhaps about to happen. Then, like moneyline said earlier, we have to wait to see if/when the XO indicator and other indicators agree with one another to give us a signal.

et_phonehome_2:
On my screen, the Asctrend dot appears when the XO are a mixture of green and red for either a long or short. Its very rare that the dot appears when the XOs are either all green or all red. Am I missing something? I know ASCTREND is probably looking at something else to generate its signals....

Hi folks!

According to Valeo request I made second version of xo alert.

It should play sound (custom expert sound) twice when all conditions are met (without h4 timeframe) and cci 34 is crossing 0 line.

Hope it will work as it should be

Files:

et_phonehome_2:
The ASCTREND dots seems not to always coincide with the XO indicators, that is, when all are green or all are red, I still get ASCTREND dots. Does the ASCTREND dots have any significance?

Hi,

Yes, they do. When the ASCTrend dot appears then you look for your other indicators to agree with the move. If all looks OK, you then take the move and perhaps you'll make some pips.

BTW, all the elements don't have to appear at one time. Just as long as they agree with one another.

moneyline

Kalenzo:
Hi folks!

It should play sound (custom expert sound) twice when all conditions are met (without h4 timeframe) and cci 34 is crossing 0 line.

As always deeply indebted to you. Thanks Kalenzo.

Hi ValeoFX

Really valuable work.

Good luck.

kohzadi:
Hi ValeoFX

Really valuable work.

Good luck.

Thanks Kohzadi, much appreciated. Best wishes, always.

Pip Trip:
Yes, this system and Valeo/Contributorsrock! (Wow - along with that 34 CCI today, what a great entry at 14:30!)

Kohzadi and all,

What I like to do is "Save as Picture" from the file drop down to a folder on my desktop shortly after my trades are closed b/c if you close out your charts, you'll have a slight repaint on a few bars. This way, you'll have your trades printed "as is".

As long as you keep your charts open, you'll have no problem getting your awesome signals from the XO indicator.

Thanks Pip_Trip. Your observations are valued. Best wishes, always.

Kalenzo:
Hi folks!

I don't see anything what am I doing wrong?

increase:
I don't see anything what am I doing wrong?

You won't "see" anything, but you will HEAR the alarm with a pop-up window alerting you on top of that.

ValeoFX,

I know your rules for entry, but do you ever use the CCI indicator to enter into a position? Also, since the XO indicators have been condensed from four timeframe windows into one, its not possible to tell when two indicators have changed color. Do you still use the individual XO timeframe windows?

BTW, thank you for sharing your system with us all, its very easy to understand such that we do not have to look at many indocators to get a confirmation signal. Keep up the good work....