The "XO"-Method......... - page 92

euro_d:
Sorry, but what are these files for? Thanks

DITTO..... I sometimes see people posting other indicators to a method without any explanation, and then will just confuse someone who thinks the indicaors have changed...

et_phonehome_2:
DITTO..... I sometimes see people posting other indicators to a method without any explanation, and then will just confuse someone who thinks the indicaors have changed...

Sorry for that py laguerre.

it was not intended for this forum.

i intent to send it to someone as personal.

i understand there are lot of changes made on xo stratregy,

May i ask, could you send me the latest or dated xo indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Order of inds

Hi Valeo,in your instructions for entry, you state that 4_tf_xo signals followed by CCI and so on.

Understand fully. However, in your opinion, does it matter what order the signals come and how many bars it takes for all to align?

Thanks as always,

Dave

renefx:
Sorry for that py laguerre.

it was not intended for this forum.

i intent to send it to someone as personal.

i understand there are lot of changes made on xo stratregy,

May i ask, could you send me the latest or dated xo indicator.

Thanks in advance.

You understand incorrectly, renefx. Read the 1st Post carefully and you will understand what I have done upfront. I have gone to great lengths to ensure that the latest information is in Post #1.

Secondly, the latest Template is in the Zipped-file. There is nothing else.

Let me know if you still have a problem.

ValeoFX:
Dave, they usually pretty much come at the same time except the CCI_Filter that may sometimes be "late", but just be patient and wait for them all the align, it does not really matter who is first. Best wishes.

super helpful as always.

Thanks

Dave

euro_d:
Hi Valeo,in your instructions for entry, you state that 4_tf_xo signals followed by CCI and so on.

Understand fully. However, in your opinion, does it matter what order the signals come and how many bars it takes for all to align?

Thanks as always,

Dave

Dave, they usually pretty much come at the same time except the CCI_Filter that may sometimes be "late", but just be patient and wait for them all to align, it does not really matter who is first.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
You understand incorrectly, renefx. Read the 1st Post carefully and you will understand what I have done upfront. I have gone to great lengths to ensure that the latest information is in Post #1.

Secondly, the latest Template is in the Zipped-file. There is nothing else.

Let me know if you still have a problem.

Hi Valeo,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm sure you're doing a good job and doing it to the best you can.

I wish I could help but I'm just newbies here. I'm also new to forex.

I really thank you for your good intention of sharing it to others.

Rene

Philippines

renefx:
Hi Valeo,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm sure you're doing a good job and doing it to the best you can.

I wish I could help but I'm just newbies here. I'm also new to forex.

I really thank you for your good intention of sharing it to others.

Rene

Philippines

Most welcome Rene, we have all started out as newbies. Best wishes.

Does anyone know if the single 4h xo repaints? I know the MTF one does, but does the single one? Thanks.

huhenyo:
Does anyone know if the single 4h xo repaints? I know the MTF one does, but does the single one? Thanks.

I have the plain and original XO on my 4HR Chart st @ 5 after months of trying out both the 4,5 and 5 and it does not repaint at all. (The 5 setting sees to be the better option).

Although I have to add that i don't have it open in front of me the entire 4 hours, but if you put the XO on the 1m chart, you will see that it does not repaint. It is a brillaint piece of equipment.

Best wishes.