The "XO"-Method......... - page 85

european:
1. Good idea to add EMAs to the system, they are classic 2. I borrowed Harold4X idea of CCI 34/RSI 14 cross and put them on XO indicator - gives very good signals (and saves chart room ), see attachment

[CODE][/CODE]

european,

Where did you get your indicators from?

traderandreas:
Hi European,

Could you please post the indicators and a template for your system as shown in your image, it looks very interesting indeed.

regards,

Trader

Yes, Harold4x is a shrude trader and often tells me to reduce my number of oscillators. Both him and European show that kind of initiative that makes for an excellent Thread - thank you both.

Thanks in advance for explaining this method European (and Harold when you are around, my friend). We can all benefit from it.

Best wishes.

stevebateson:
It couldn't be much simpler to me. You wait for a few signals to line up (primarily 4TFXO and 240XO + Supertrend. Also learn to read a CCI and bingo - PIPS away!

You then have an oscillator that tells you where in the cycle you currently are plus on-the-chart support and resistance - it can't get much better than this. Thanks ValeoFX. I plan to fly to SA in January to grill you!

I will try to post the document I created with every post from this thread now that the first post has been updated and the links are no so important. It will include images though and is around 350 pages of .pdf....woah!

Steve in Honolulu

Hi Steve, you know that you have a bed while in Johannesburg, always!

sarama001:
[CODE][/CODE]

european,

Where did you get your indicators from?

Hi traderandreas & sarama001,

CCI and RSI are standard 'Customer' Meta Trader indicators, they are placed on top of 'XO' indicator, it can be found in this thread.

The method has been described by Harold4X in this thread, I use it as an extra confirmation to ValeoFX method Entry Rules.

euro

european:
Valeo,

if you have a minute, could you please explain a bit more how you use CCI_Filter_v1, ideally with an illustration - as i couldn't find it in the thread.

(as some indicators look similar, say CZI, but obviously color bars used differently)

thanks

euro

Valeo and all the other learned gurus of this super system:

On the instructions for CCI is says "With the following levels added:100;250;.." and so on.

Sorry but I am confused, on your (thanks super helpful) template there are no levels set. I have never seen CCI go to the above levels.

Would you mind explaining the exact setting so both the CCI's.

Or,

Can we simply say, if it is the same colour as the potentialtrade, its OK?

Thanks again to Valeo and all who have contributed to this fine system

CCI_levels..........

euro_d:
Valeo and all the other learned gurus of this super system:

On the instructions for CCI is says "With the following levels added:100;250;.." and so on.

Sorry but I am confused, on your (thanks super helpful) template there are no levels set. I have never seen CCI go to the above levels.

Would you mind explaining the exact setting so both the CCI's.

Or,

Can we simply say, if it is the same colour as the potentialtrade, its OK?

Thanks again to Valeo and all who have contributed to this fine system

Hi there Euro_d. Attached here is an example as to where the CCI can go. Therefore, do not be fooled by this wonderful oscillator. I just colour the levels for my own immediate recognition.

Glad you find this method useful, but remember yhis is not the "Holy grail" either. Do work with it and do obey the "rules" and you should be successful.

Wishing you LONG pockets and SHORT arms, always.

Files:
cci-levels.gif  26 kb

morning all hi valeo not to take anything away from what your doing cant argue with success but with my cci and rsi cross with regular xo i got same entry as you see chart

Files:
2_1.gif  26 kb