The "XO"-Method......... - page 95

et_phonehome_2:
There are MQ Files in TSD which will identify candlestick patterns. I do not know if ValeoFX would agree with me, but if you start incorporating systems like Elliot Wave patterns, then you will just complicate things for yourself. The idea is to keep it simple as much as possible. The more complex you make it, the more it will interfere with your trading.

Undoubtedly, my friend. We are all striving to use the K.I.S.S. principle and especially if you are new to trading, it could have disastrous consequences.

Good to see you again, as always.

stevebateson:
In terms of the Supertrend the Blue line was at bottom and so were other lines at the time of the trade - that is lined up, no?

The stochastic was slightly above the 25 level which I deem from this thread to be an entry although teetering on the late side.

As for the "Bullish Engulfing Candle Pattern" you have me lost and this thread doesn't help with this one. There is no mention of a Bullish Engulfing Candle Pattern I can find.

Could you therefore recommend a reading list and some sources for recognising important patterns, is it a part of Elliot-Wave theory? Anyway any pointing me in the right direction for more info to keep me out of trades where I'm missing someting vitally important like this would be of help.

Thanks Euro.

Steve

I can only judje from the chart you provided.

MTF Supertrend is not aligned at the bottom - you can see Aqua line stands out.

Stochastic is at the end of it's down run, it should be just below 75 level.

Sorry I mentioned 'Bullish Engulfing' here - it is not in the trading rules.

General comment: the channel you were trying to trade in was rather narrow and wouldn't give good pips - one should always estimate potencial profit and possible loss.

And how do you go about estimating potential profit ?

What are the significance or way of reading the fibo pivots and camarillas for example if we are using them - are some stronger than others?

Thanks

Yes, he has been around for a while selling it, but thats the way it goes. Some people would rather buy programs than visit a Forum like this one where they learn for free.

ZZ MTF SUPER_TREND 5 MIN.ex4

ZZ MTF SUPER_TREND 15 MIN.ex4

ZZ MTF SUPER_TREND 30 MIN.ex4

ZZ MTF SUPER_TREND 60 MIN.ex4

Hi,

Anyone have this indicator in MQ4 file?

Please,share with us!

Thank's!

Here you are:

yakonline:
ZZ MTF SUPER_TREND 5 MIN.ex4

ZZ MTF SUPER_TREND 15 MIN.ex4

ZZ MTF SUPER_TREND 30 MIN.ex4

ZZ MTF SUPER_TREND 60 MIN.ex4

Hi,

Anyone have this indicator in MQ4 file?

Please,share with us!

Thank's!

Yeah, I've seen several systems with similarities. (Although it has been popular over the last year or so to make the vertical bar indicator out of various indicators such as the RSI, Step Stochs, CCI, etc.)

48 pips...

48 pips from this mornings entry - 1.9607 for me (still demoing but confident to live)

I used some camarillas for uncanny accuracy for the exit and turn of LSMA 13 to exit the trade.

The Woodies was not beyond -100 though, but I took trade for others reasons.

Anyone can further explain why in this case CCI overuled for good trade or was it a fluke (just luck) in your opinion?

Files:
48pips.gif  15 kb

Pip Trip:
Here you are:

Thank's! Pip Trip