I want to use

ZZ MTF SUPER_TREND 5 MIN.ex4

ZZ MTF SUPER_TREND 15 MIN.ex4

ZZ MTF SUPER_TREND 30 MIN.ex4

ZZ MTF SUPER_TREND 60 MIN.ex4 to make EA

this indicator in MQ4 file?

Please,share with us!

Thank's!

My sincerest apologies. Nobody seemed to care about them, so I did not post them, but here they are anyway. Thanks again to my friend Gerhard DayTrader who made them for us. (The 240_M is a bonus)

w00t!

I've been reading this forum for a while, and have not posted much yet, but I had to post this.

On my first trade with this system this afternoon (GBP/USD), I was up 11 pips when I had to close out (silly j-0-b duties ), and when I checked it again, it had gone another 10 pips after I closed the trade! I think I got the entry right, but I'll have to re-read the other 93 pages tonight to get fully up to speed with you guys.

Just wanted to say "Thanks"!

Seavo

Seavo:
I've been reading this forum for a while, and have not posted much yet, but I had to post this.

On my first trade with this system this afternoon (GBP/USD), I was up 11 pips when I had to close out (silly j-0-b duties ), and when I checked it again, it had gone another 10 pips after I closed the trade! I think I got the entry right, but I'll have to re-read the other 93 pages tonight to get fully up to speed with you guys.

Just wanted to say "Thanks"!

Seavo

Thanks Seavo, it makes us feel "worthwhile" when you har stories like this and also from RIRWINO above - We will try and make life easier for ourselves as traders - just keep your eyes on other developments all the time, but try and perfect one.

Best wishes.

Sien die potholes in die pad

Hi Valeo.

I found something that might help with clearing up some screen space on the monitor.

It a MTF CCI filter. Add it to your chart and you will see what I mean.

Have a good one.

The Source

Hi valeoFx , The ZZ MTF SUPER TRAND 5, 15 , 30,60,240 , didnt show any indicator . What else do it neet to work ? cheers

Files:
11111.gif  26 kb

Cafedacruz1:
Hi valeoFx , The ZZ MTF SUPER TRAND 5, 15 , 30,60,240 , didnt show any indicator . What else do it neet to work ? cheers

Hi Cafedacruz1, firstly these should all be installed on one screen-section so that they appear as one solid line. When the 5M breaks out, it will "pop-out" from underneath and you can make a decision as to whether you need to pay attention for a retrace or if you are not in the trade yet, whether you want to get into the trade.

Secondly, I thought you have downloaded the necessary files from the first #Post where you would have found the "driver" which is the SuperTrend 2. Only because it is the New Year, i will post it here for you, but when we start getting busy, that will not be possible as I am rather focussed on my trading and may not reply befor the end of the day and you may get agitated.

Let me know whether it now works, as I will be around on and off today as I am working on something with NewDigital.

Best wishes.

Files:

thesource:
Hi Valeo.

I found something that might help with clearing up some screen space on the monitor.

It a MTF CCI filter. Add it to your chart and you will see what I mean.

Have a good one.

The Source

Hi "Source",

Thanks for this offer, but I have been trough this one early last year as my friend DayForex, had it "sorted" but I am afraid it is not for me. The XO_Method just once again showed me that I need to refine it and that is precisely where I am right now. It works and I think I have managed to overcome what i regarded as a "problem" with it last month. Once it confirms the results of last month during this coming month of January, the "true followers" will be very, very successful and will have even less stress to worry about.

Wishing you well in the development of your own method and success in FX in general. We will stay in touch - I enjoy people being successful!

Best wishes.

Hello Valeo,

Only recently found your thread so I'm just saying "Hello" for now.

I have downloaded and installed your latest indicators and all seems to be working ok, just starting to read my way through the thread so that I don't bother you with unnecessary questions. I have been using Woodies' CCI method for a while and been playing with different time frames for confirmation of entries so I am hoping that the XO method will do what I want.

I'll forward test for a while and report back how I find it, thanks for your hard work and sharing.

Bonnie:
Hello Valeo,

Only recently found your thread so I'm just saying "Hello" for now.

I have downloaded and installed your latest indicators and all seems to be working ok, just starting to read my way through the thread so that I don't bother you with unnecessary questions. I have been using Woodies' CCI method for a while and been playing with different time frames for confirmation of entries so I am hoping that the XO method will do what I want.

I'll forward test for a while and report back how I find it, thanks for your hard work and sharing.

Hi Bonnie, thank you for your kind words, it is much appreciated. If you read the first Post carefully and the editions I made and recorded in the first Post, you should really not need to read through the entire thread. If there are still questions after you have gone through the first Post, then I need to address that in the first post so that everyone else can understand it clearly.

This is an ongoing work to get it very simple but highly effective and I should be able to meet one of those criteria by month end. I am in the final phase of testing the improvement and it is more than what I have expected it to be. But for now, stay within the rules and more importantly, do not rush anything!! Be patient - you will be rewarded.

Best wishes.