The "XO"-Method......... - page 34

kohzadi:
Hi ValeoFX

Really valuable work.

Good luck.

Yes, this system and Valeo/Contributorsrock! (Wow - along with that 34 CCI today, what a great entry on the cable at 14:30!)

Kohzadi and all,

What I like to do is "Save as Picture" from the file drop down to a folder on my desktop shortly after my trades are closed b/c if you close out your charts, you'll have a slight repaint on a few bars. This way, you'll have your trades printed "as is".

As long as you keep your charts open, you'll have no problem getting your awesome signals from the XO indicator.

Variation

bumpy

bumpy

Brilliant

bumpy

bumpy

et_phonehome_2:
ValeoFX,

I know your rules for entry, but do you ever use the CCI indicator to enter into a position? Also, since the XO indicators have been condensed from four timeframe windows into one, its not possible to tell when two indicators have changed color. Do you still use the individual XO timeframe windows?

BTW, thank you for sharing your system with us all, its very easy to understand such that we do not have to look at many indocators to get a confirmation signal. Keep up the good work....

Good morning et_phonehome. Yes, I find the very BEST signal for entry when the XO-method gives the signal AND the CCI-34 crosses the Zero-line, hence the ALERT produced by Kalenzo.

Yes, I still have the 240/4,5 (NB) ZZ_MTF_XO_A open seperately as I have difficulty in seeing the change on the XO-5. But thats the only one.

My absolute pleasure sharing - always. Thank you for evaluating it and helping us to improve where ever possible. We are pretty much "there" now and with the help of a few friends in here, we are continously striving towards achieving the best results.

Best wishes.

sfxtrader:
bumpy bumpy

Some Bunnies go bumpy, bumpy too?

Hope you are making some pips every day? Some days we have to wait until much later in the day before it happens, but it happens mostly.

Best wishes.

Kalenzo.........

Our friend Kalenzo was telling me over the weekend that he "might" surprise us soon on this Thread. I know he is very busy at work, but he has found time to do something "special" for us. It will just depend on how much time he can find.

We are waiting with bated breath, Kalenzo.

Best wishes to all.

XO-Alert combining the CCI-34

I am sorry to have to inform you that there was a small mistake in the Alert that Kalenzo posted for us. I have rectified it now and am posting it here for your kind perusal and comment.

Thanks and best wishes.

Files:

?

of all the different XO indicators out there which one of them is current and doesnt repaint when you dont shut down the computer or switch timeframe; because ive notice that my repaints and i didnt even switch timeframe or shut down computer!

thnx

p.s.

i use ZZ 4 TF XO

Repainting issue

Hello everyone!

Can you explain to me how to work with the ZZ MTF XO A Indicator?

I have the same question, ZZ MTF XO A looked like promising indicator but it repaints the history, so it's really dangerous to make trading decisions based on that.

If you consider other indicators of the XO Group, their behaviour coincides with the attached indicator (for example).

So, it turns out that we just reinventing the wheel...

Files:
nduet.mq4  5 kb

maccavity:
Hello everyone!

Can you explain to me how to work with the ZZ MTF XO A Indicator?

I have the same question, ZZ MTF XO A looked like promising indicator but it repaints the history, so it's really dangerous to make trading decisions based on that.

If you consider other indicators of the XO Group, their behaviour coincides with the attached indicator (for example).

So, it turns out that we just reinventing the wheel...

May I suggest that you read the reason why it repaints. (POST 241 by Pip_Trip).

Secondly, why is it dangerous if in "real time" it is correct? You are trading in "realtime" and for that reason it is outstanding to say the least. Back-testing is useless anyway. Take time and test it forward and you will see the results.

I don't know the attached indicator and will look at it. If it is the same as the XO and vice versa, so be it. We gave credit to the developer who has done an excellent job imho.

Re-inventing the wheel? I don't think so. We have applied it differently if what you are saying is correct.