Harmonic Trading - page 313

Zup 134___________________

Files:
zup_v134.rar  93 kb

poruchik:
Zup 134___________________

Hi poruchik. What is new in this new version?

The automatic magnet of turnsp points of a pitchfork of Andrews in the APm mode - a conclusion of a pitchfork of Andrews from any points is corrected.

Became possible to receive such binding by means of an automatic magnet

Fellow Poruchik could you provide the modifications you do to have various zups?

I tried to modify maxdeph but gave the same result?

Thank You

Upon request, I've modified the complete code to make it easy to add user custom patterns.

If poruchik wants, I can show here how to add your custom patterns to the code. Basic programming skills would be enough.

Changes made:

indicator searches for first class (classical pattens) second class (shark & cypher) patterns and 5_0 & real ABCD pattern .Made some corrections in the criteria.

minimum & maximum values for the d box completely changed and they're now more accurate.

SendMail function completely rewritten.

zup_v134modegrandaevus.mq4

Files:

EUR M 30

error

Files:
eurusdm30.png  51 kb

poruchik:
EUR M 30 error

Sorry poruchik, I couldn't get what the error is. As far as I can see from the picture, it's a valid AB=CD pattern.

on pic - pattern Black swan?

++++

do not work RAY ABCD

This is the zup version that I prefer to use. It is light, fast & uses less memory. It's modified and it's zigzag search is far better.

zup_v113modgrandaevus.mq4

Files:

poruchik:
Black swan?

Now I get it. In order to make changes that you've asked I had to modify the original code to make it more user friendly. I delete all the search criteria and rewrite it again for just the patterns written below.

Classical patterns (gartley, bat, crab, butterfly, deep cra & alternate bat)

Second class patterns (cypher & shark)

5-9 pattern

and real AB=CD

that is all. But adding patterns & user custom patterns become very easy now.

With the original code, only a professional coder can add custom codes, and have to do it for the each new version. And even for him, it would be difficult. Modifying an original code requires to understand the original code first but it's like reading a theoretic physic book which is very boring & mind blowing.

But in this modified version, you write once and use it in every new version.