130 new ver.

130 white swan=130+ custom pattern white swan

senator:
hi friends please help me and correct my indicator

your indicator?

author is nen

I mod this indi for only custom patterns

zigflip:
if it is big change then new number or name, for small bug or error fix, just new version number...??? i.e. v130 swan smething new; or v130.001 for bug fix

but my indicator do not bug i do not underestand why could not find deep crab As regards find another pattern that i assign for it????

i think that error is of zigzag setup???

yes, nen indicator i do not have bad intent, my problem was on custom pattern (deep carb) ,please upload corrected it my friend

yes 130 can find it bud i like setting of nen indecator if you can edit it for me please

dear poruchik

what do i must change to both of various version of zup have same zigzag(a same like b) ?? where did program have to change?

Files:
a.gif  41 kb
b.gif  35 kb

Hi grandaevus,

I liked your 113 version. Is there any way to make visible "entry areas" - those red squares that appear when pattern is still emerging and above which pattern is no longer actual.

senator:
dear poruchik what do i must change to both of various version of zup have same zigzag(a same like b) ?? where did program have to change?

section 2

Endext fractal=15(20...)

===

where is you deep crab?

poruchik:
section 2

Endext fractal=15(20...)

===

where is you deep crab?

I read above that there are some errors in cypher patterns . Can you tell me which Zup is well coded and a stable version ?

I read above that there are some errors in cypher patterns . Can you tell me which Zup is well coded and a stable version ?

136______________