Harmonic Trading - page 460

Mike_Mike:
I guess there is something wrong with ZUP_v113wsv53 5-0 new . check the photos attached on the same pair at the same time !

1- ZUP_v113wsv53 5-0 new shows "Perfect Bat" while ZUP_v113wsv45 shows "Leaonardo "

2- ZUP_v113wsv53 5-0 new has problem with D point on all the patterns i saw , the distance between D10-20-30 is way to high and it doesnt draw the D20

Mike, please read post #4462 , #4464 and #4465 @ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page298

grandaevus,

is there a bug in the 113-57

because there is something wrong with the cypher pattern(X to A leg) looks like there is some structure missing for that pattern.

whats going on?

Files:

irad:
grandaevus,

is there a bug in the 113-57

because there is something wrong with the cypher pattern(X to A leg) looks like there is some structure missing for that pattern.

whats going on?

Cypher Pattern Rules

P.S: XC should be 1.272 - 1.414 rest is true

Files:

Bearish Gartley @ GbpCad D1 & W1

Sell limit @ 1.6010

Files:
gbpcad.png  49 kb

GU D1

for a raising of fighting spirit

see Gold, Eur

(pic. my friend Victor 59)

Files:
drag.jpg  53 kb

grandaevus:
Cypher Pattern Rules

P.S: XC should be 1.272 - 1.414 rest is true

you didn't understand me,

the zigzag from X to A was choppy but not to create that cypher patten on the correct leg, there was suppose to be another leg before that X to A

irad:
you didn't understand me, the zigzag from X to A was choppy but not to create that cypher patten on the correct leg, there was suppose to be another leg before that X to A

You're right, it's rather odd. but it's a zigzag bug not the fault of indicator.

Grandaevus, in your experience, what are the best timeframes to trade using harmonics?

grandaevus:
What is the name of the indicator that detects butterfly pattern?

I'm asking because this should be the correct zigzag drawing.

With the new leg, butterfly has been invalidated
grandaevus:
You're right, it's rather odd. but it's a zigzag bug not the fault of indicator.

Same bug in zup ver125.

darrenmkn:
Grandaevus, in your experience, what are the best timeframes to trade using harmonics?

It's very subjective.But I prefer H4, D1 & W1 since there's less noise in higher time frames.