Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 197

ahmedazizelias:
heres simple SSLmtf sidebar - will keep you going 4 now

ohhh you did it ..thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuu

now,you got the full right to take my SECOND MILLION that your indicators industry producting...

BUT,HEY DO NOT ASK ME TO SEND YOU MY FIRST MILLON..FORGET IT..sorry

thank you again

look at what you have done!!it complete the story..

Thank you again fxbs

Files:
fxbs2.jpg  183 kb

Simple SSLmtf sidebar is no repaiting ?

........heres simple SSLmtf sidebar - will keep you going 4 now

Today we have no data from Forex . Tomorrow will watch the Indicator in Realtime. You have experience with repainting or not ??

Thanks for Indi and Your help - fxbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The people in Forex-TSD are great and very helpfull !!!!!

Good Trading all

andama:
........heres simple SSLmtf sidebar - will keep you going 4 now

Today we have no data from Forex . Tomorrow will watch the Indicator in Realtime. You have experience with repainting or not ??

Thanks for Indi and Your help - fxbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The people in Forex-TSD are great and very helpfull !!!!!

Good Trading all

Since you use it in 5 minutes time frame. Don't worry if the latest 55 minutes disappear sometimes as you use the indicator in 1 hour time frame.

Not repainting just the indi change a lot in 1 hour on 5 minutes.

ahmedazizelias:
heres simple SSLmtf sidebar - will keep you going 4 now

Thanks for sharing fxbs...

Ethan

Big Joe:
Since you use it in 5 minutes time frame. Don't worry if the latest 55 minutes disappear sometimes as you use the indicator in 1 hour time frame. Not repainting just the indi change a lot in 1 hour on 5 minutes.

change, ok but it shouldn't disappear (sidebar), Joe?

Andama, again and again - all signals valid only after bar close (current TF or respectively higher TF) - until then - open bar (price) changes and accordingly indicator's value (it reflects price) -

if we have indicator from 4H on 1H chart - after 4H bar close - pricebar doesn't changes and so indicator's value - stays fixed in history - changes go on to another open bar antill it closes and so on ... (that's why they have bar clocks (countdown)

Someone please help to convert this T.S.V._Bullish & Bearish to Multi timeframe?

fxbs:
hama Heiken_Ashi_SmoothedLH_mtf.mq4

Thank you fxbs, have a good day...

Thanks

Ethan

fxbs:
change, ok but it shouldn't disappear (sidebar), Joe?

Andama, again and again - all signals valid only after bar close (current TF or respectively higher TF) - until then - open bar (price) changes and accordingly indicator's value (it reflects price) -

if we have indicator from 4H on 1H chart - after 4H bar close - pricebar doesn't changes and so indicator's value - stays fixed in history - changes go on to another open bar antill it closes and so on ... (that's why they have bar clocks (countdown)

Hello,

This is the requested asking for someone to help coding MTF for this T3_DPO_V3. I've attached the indicator file. Meanwhile many thanks to everyone who made this board so much interesting for gaining knowledge to Forex trading .

Files:
t3_dpo-v3.mq4  3 kb

Someone please help to convert this Hi-Lo to Multi timeframe?

Files:
hi-lo.mq4  3 kb

Killton:
Someone please help to convert this Hi-Lo to Multi timeframe?

Hi Killton.

Although it is not the same as the one you have here, you might want to take a look at the one I have attached. I am not a coder or I would convert that for you...

Good luck.