Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 202

glad it helps - happy pips guys (and girls!)

fxbs:
SSL_KaleOrg_mtf.mq4 & SSL_sBar_KaleOrg_sw_mtf.mq4 (sideBar) - standalone mtf indis

same original Kale's built

used Mladen's mtfWEN module

test about 4-5hours on1&5min- looks good so far

(original SSL running on (i=Bars-Lb) with no limits (Bars-counted_bars) -which is ok, unless you put dozen of them - then it might slow your comp down)

still working on correct limit (Bars-counted_bars)

Thank you fxbs, everything is working 100%.

Cheers mate...

Ethan

@ Linuxser

Thank you - now I understand!

i told our forum very good at it(at everything)!!!

here it is: thanks to our guys added very nice feature: Bars-Counted Bars (wasn't easy, but solution is beautiful)

Now SSL lighter, faster - don't have to work so hard counting and recounting all the bars - now it does it once and recounts only what necessary and does it fast (and lets you processor do other tasks fast)

Thank you to everybody who took part in this development - who noticed (found) the problem, who solved it, who been present, gave support and inspiration

heres simple SSLmtf sidebar - will keep you going 4 now

...update; last version-post 2037 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
ssl_bar_mtf.gif  18 kb

fxbs:

here it is: thanks to our guys added very nice feature: Bars-Counted Bars (wasn't easy, but solution is beautiful)

Now SSL lighter, faster - don't have to work so hard counting and recounting all the bars - now it does it once and recounts only what necessary and does it fast (and lets you processor do other tasks fast)

Thank you to everybody who took part in this development - who noticed (found) the problem, who solved it, who been present, gave support and inspiration

Thanks you all people, beautiful indicator.

Cheers

Ethan

fxbs:

thanks fxbs..bar much more better then line...but how tu put two bar inside the same window?I try to drag it,but only just 1 bar appear..

add some alert will make this bar really usefull

thanks

darkkiller:
thanks fxbs..bar much more better then line...but how tu put two bar inside the same window?I try to drag it,but only just 1 bar appear..

thanks

change the value bar level

Files:
2.bmp  1762 kb

darkkiller:

thanks

Yes, an alert with window would be really great, thanks fxbs for your great work!

p2099:
change the value bar level

okay,second bar i put more higher than the first bar...thanks