Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 203

fxbs:
i told our forum very good at it(at everything)!!!

here it is: thanks to our guys added very nice feature: Bars-Counted Bars (wasn't easy, but solution is beautiful)

Now SSL lighter, faster - don't have to work so hard counting and recounting all the bars - now it does it once and recounts only what necessary and does it fast (and lets you processor do other tasks fast)

Thank you to everybody who took part in this development - who noticed (found) the problem, who solved it, who been present, gave support and inspiration

Hi,

Great indicators, Are they repaint ?

Regards,

I did that (changed built-in setting for 55) but as a result I have one bar line going up and down and no second bar line... What to do then?...

--------------------

edit: just Alligator +3MAs(regular,not T3) sorry : ))))

maccavity:
I did that (changed built-in setting for 55) but as a result I have one bar line going up and down and no second bar line... What to do then?...

1.Add 1st bar with SSL Bar level=15

2.Drag the same indicator and change value SSL Bar level to =18

u will see the result..

Need help in creating this to MTF

Hi there,

I've tried to create this indicator into Multi Time Frame. Preferably only the digital (number only) of the indicator.

Due to my limited knowledge in mql, I can't create it.

- When I've tried to set it into function and call it multiple times without the buffer, it gives zero numbers for H1 and H4

- When I call it with buffers, it gives the same value for both label.

- Sometimes it gives "zero devide" in the "expert terminal" of

I only need the number of the MR_Ratio[0] in MTF.

Could somebody here be kind enough to help me create the MTF? Or perhaps enlighten me.

I've attached the indicators,

the original is MoR.mq4

the MoR_MTF_Test.mq4 is the one i've tested -- but failed. I do not erase the comments just incase you are wondering what kind of things I've tested but still not working.

regards,

Files:
mor.mq4  3 kb

CCI_Filter_vX2Dalert_mtf.mq4

what it's for?

(p.s. it sayed you had zero devide error warning, so i had to change org indi a bit)

Files:

fxbs:
CCI_Filter_vX2Dalert_mtf.mq4

Thanks fxbs !

Have a good week...

Ethan

fxbs:
Thank you, Stav.

P.S. same as usual: MTF works only with "NonLagMA_v7.1" (exact name)

PPS. MTF Megatrend 4TF Bar - Updated, post625

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page42

20070710 -MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM added - same as regular, but TF Bars -upside-down (current-on top)

20071006 -MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM updated (MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM6)

ive try 10 times but doesnt work what im doing so wrong ??

when i attack MTF all its violet will you help me please

rod30:
ive try 10 times but doesnt work what im doing so wrong ?? when i attack MTF all its violet will you help me please

Rod I have just tried it and it works fine.

Have you put both indicators into the indicators folder ?

Mart