GoldWarrior02b - page 22

openning only 0.1

Newdigital and Igorad, I am testing Gw02b and Gw02b.2 with the same broker NF. The opening and closing order should be the since only lots been changed.

But the test show this is quiet different? Why?

Thank you

newdigital:
I asked Igorad and he created the version openning only 0.1, or only 0.01 lot size (not 0.1 and 0.3 as it was before) as nancy2006bj requested. Hope it works well if k1 = 1 and k2 = 1.
Files:
gw02b.gif  36 kb

nancy2006bj:
Newdigital and Igorad, I am testing Gw02b and Gw02b.2 with the same broker NF. The opening and closing order should be the since only lots been changed.

But the test show this is quiet different? Why?

Thank you

Should be the same.

For Gw02b k1=3 and k2=6 is minimum value. It means that we can not set k1 to 1 and k2 to 2 if we are using Gw02b. Only we can change is minimum deposit size to start with 1000 as ElectricSavant asked (IBFX).

Gw02b.2 was designed to have k1 =1 and k2 =1 and permanent lot size + what about ElectricSavant asked.

Thus, Gw02b and Gw02b.2 is the same version concerning openning and closing the order: if you attach both versions to the charts with same settings (except k1 and k2 and magic number) with the same starting time to trade and with the same broker so those Esn will trade in the same way.

Because I looked inside the code and nothing was changed in Gw02b.2 version compare with Gw02b original https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370 (I am testing it) or Gw02b.1 with magic number om/17479-post16.html and with Gw02b.2:

- it was commented k1 and k2 inside the code for permanenet lot size;

- it was deleted the line of the code for minimu deposit size.

Generally concerning openning the orders Gw02b (Gw02b.1) and Gw02b.2 are the same versions.

Should be same ,but different

Newdigital,I am forword testing Goldwarrior02b,Goldwarrior02b.1,Goldwarrior02b.2 in the same broker and some MT. The open and close should be totally same,but actually,it is totally different. Nono of them is same.what's wrong?

it is really very difficult to understand.

Maybe we need to ask the coder for help.Thank you

Files:
gw02test.gif  59 kb

Do you use different magic numbers for different charts/EAs?

BTW all the orders were closed on Friday and no any orders were opened today yet.

yes.I use different magic number.But for Goldwarrior02b. We don't have magic setting in code.

And attached is the stuation right now.

newdigital:
Do you use different magic numbers for different charts/EAs?
Files:
gw02test_1.gif  75 kb

GoldWarrior02b.1 and GoldWarrior02b are exact the same EAs.

GoldWarrior02b = GoldWarrior02b.1

Only different between thos EAs are the following:

- GoldWarrior02b are without magic number. You can not use it together with other EAs in one Metatrader.

- GoldWarrior02b.1 is with magic number option. It means that you can use this EA together with other EAs in one Metatrader (if different magic number in the settings).

GoldWarrior02b.2 and GoldWarrior02b[1].2 are the same EAs.

GoldWarrior02b.2 = GoldWarrior02b[1].2.

Thus you are not testing 4 EAs. You are testing 2 EAs:

GoldWarrior02b.1 and GoldWarrior02b.2.

As yopu attached GoldWarrior02b to the Metatrader as well and because this GoldWarrior02b does not have magic number option so other EAs may be traded mistakenly.

Besides, if all those EA is having the same settings so Metatrader can not open 4 orders on the same time. MetaTrader as a software are doing one operation at the same time. It means the following:

If 2 EAs want to open the order in the same time so just one order will be opened. The other EA will open the order later, or will not open the order. It is because Metatrader don't understand "open 2 orders" command. Metatrader understand the following: "open 1 order, then open the other order".

That is why if we attach many EAs in one Metatrader so most of them will not trade or will trade mistakenly.

Some Eas are writing in log file everything: open the order, order open failed, modify the order, and so on.

So you can check it here

or here

Besides, right-mouse click on the 'Experts' and Joirnal' fields in the terminal and select "open" and you will open the folder with log files and you can select the log file (text file) accotrding to the date.

So, may be your EAs tried to open the orders but could not because of too many EAs in one Metatrader with the same settings/pair/timeframe.

Files:
log1.jpg  22 kb
log2.jpg  24 kb

Goldwarrior02b and Goldwarrior02b.2

newdigtal,thank you very much for your kind explanation.I still very doubt if Goldwarrior02b and Goldwarrior02b.2 are the same according to my test.

I tested these two for a period time,both of them opened some trade,but only one trade nealy the same,all others not.So, no matter what error occured,the result should not differ that much.

As my observe,my Goldwarrior02b test is the same with your test result except some disconnect.So,Goldwarrior02b might be ok with yours.

For Goldwarrior02b.2,I am use DayImpuls.mq4 GoldWarrior02b.2.mq4 Tracert.mqh three files in this link "https://www.forex-tsd.com/163831-post191.html"

Files:
gw02test_2.gif  92 kb

I've sent PM to Igorad because he should know better than me.