GoldWarrior02b - page 17

Just got some PMs from the members and as I understand many members want to use this Ea witj real money.

And because of that I want to say the following.

It is good and profitable EA.

But EA is openning the orders by 0.1 lot size and 0.3 lot size done in turn. What does it mean?

Well.

Just an example.

if this EA did 150 pips for EURUSD using 0.1 and -100 pips for EURUSD using 0.3 lot so how many pips EA did? +50 pips, right?

And I will say: this week this EA did good profit: +50 pips.

And in deposit currency (in dollars)? 150 - 100*3 = -150 (-$150 loss).

So, EA lost -$150 ...

And all of you are not withdrawing the money in pips: we are operating by dollars.

So, for Goldwarrior it is necessary to look at the statements in deposit currency as well.

That's nothing bad here. Just some suggestion about the statements: if EA is slightly martingaled (as Goldwarrior) so always look (or ask) the statements in deposit currency: because it may be good profit in pips but "good" loss in dollars, or loss in pips and good profit in dollars.

I attached the statements in deposit currency for this EA. If we know, this Ea is openning the orders by 0.1 and 0.3 lot size (see EA and the setting in files thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 ). Author of this EA was suggested to use 0.1 and 3 lot size just to increase the profit in dollars and it is regulated by k1 and k2 settings in EA.

By the way I am still using k1=3 and k2=6 (0.1 and 0.3 lot size).

But if you deside to use 0.1 and 3 lot size (done in turn) soyou must use deposit size more than 10,000 or more than ... 25,000 ... depends on the leverage and your personal risk.

Files:

Please I need help

I have interest in this Goldwarrior EA as the result is impressive but i have a question to ask....

There are two files here namely:

dayImpuls.mq4 and Goldwarrior02b....

My question goes thus...

which one is the ex4 for the ea?

and what is the function of dayImpuls.mq4?

or to be more precise

which folder do i copy those files to make the Goldwarrior02b EA functional.

Thanks

fowope:

I have interest in this Goldwarrior EA as the result is impressive but i have a question to ask....

There are two files here namely:

dayImpuls.mq4 and Goldwarrior02b....

My question goes thus...

which one is the ex4 for the ea?

and what is the function of dayImpuls.mq4?

or to be more precise

which folder do i copy those files to make the Goldwarrior02b EA functional.

Thanks

dayImpuls is indicator.

Goldwarrior02b is EA. All the EAs are in elite section are posted as a source code. It means that if you compile it in MetaEditor so you will get ex4 file.

I think you need to read this thread first to know which file is going to which place an so on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum (post #7).

Please find updated statements.

Files:

Goldwarrior is very old EA converted/improved by Beluck for our forum. This EA is based on zigzag indicator. I am testing it since January 2006 on the same account using the same settings.

Goldwarrior this week results:

EURUSD: +150 pips.

GBPUSD: +150.

USDCAD: 0.

+300 pips for this week.

Few orders are open now: EURUSD with _63 pips and USDCAD with +66 pips. Still opne (did not close yet).

Files:

1 or 2 trades were closed so please find updated statements.

Files:

I am waiting for the 1K version. Is it available from the files section yet?...or could I alter the inputs of 02b? if I only trade one pair like...EUR/USD could this lower the account balance requirement? (But I would like to trade EUR/USD, GBP/USD & USD/CAD)

ES

newdigital:
But if you deside to use 0.1 and 3 lot size (done in turn) soyou must use deposit size more than 10,000 or more than ... 25,000 ... depends on the leverage and your personal risk.

You have a dead link here...

newdigital:
Yes, that's right.

And I want to re-mind that we have this tread with all the files. Besides I posted all the EAs with indicators, pre-set files and settings, just everything in one zip file.

And this EA did not close any trades during the last week: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383/page14

Some trades were closed in this week (in good profit).

GoldWarrior02b problem

How come my GoldWarrior icon is in black and white, and not in color like the rest of my EAs? I can't get this EA to attach to any of my charts, either. Thanks.

Usually black and white means you do not have the source code (at least not in the /experts folder with the *.ex4 file.)

However, this should not cause any problems under normal operations. Not sure why it would not attach to your chart.

Reason: