GoldWarrior02b - page 27

GoldWarrior02b.3.mq4

Hi,newdigital,I am test GoldWarrior02b.3.mq4 in IBFX Broker with following setting.But my test is open 0.1 and 0.3 lots.

I want to open only 0.1 lot,so I need to make k1=1 and k2=1? Am I correct?

Thank you very much

newdigital:
GoldWarrior02b.3. IBFX mini broker.

EURUSD was closed with 150 pips yesterday.

EA is not trading often so I am posting updated statements (attached).
Files:
test.gif  51 kb

GoldWarrior02b.3 EA was created especially to trade with permanent lot size (0.01; or 0.1, or any permanent). EA was re-coded (by Igorad) to trade with 0.01 lot size for IBFX mini/FDXX mini/Alpari UK min and so on. EA can trade any lot size: EA with magic number with permanent lot size for every order openning + minimum initial deposit size checking was removed from the code.

As to my settings so check this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370/page14

Besides as I remember I posted the settings somewhere as well.

Updated statements for GoldWarrior02b EA (original version), North Finance broker.

Files:

GoldWarrior02b.3 EA.

IBFX mini broker.

Updated statements.

Files:

Few trades were closed so please find updated statements for this GoldWarrior02b original version.

Files:

Updated statements for Goldwarrior original version.

Files:

Updated statements for Goldwarrior version for mini account (IBFX in my case).

Files:

Updated statements for Goldwarrior original version.

-----------------

Please note: all the statements and excel performance files will be pdated tomorrow as usually on weekend.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

I will try to post some interesting statements after today's NFP. But mainly it will be tomorrow for all the EAs tested.

Files:

Updated statements for

- GoldWarrior02b original version (North Finance broker);

- GoldWarrior02b.3 IBFX broker.

Updated statements for GoldWarrior02b.3 IBFX broker.

Some trades are open.

-------------

I edited this post updating the statements as 2 orders were closed with good profit: +300 pips in total.

Files: