Expert Advisor Builder - page 5

Thank you!

Mr.Marketz:
Maybe this will work for you...created by Igorad. It closes all open orders with +/- pips or $.

Mr. Marketz.

Thank you for sharing that script. I will try it out to see if it is what I am looking for. If not, no harm done...it will be yet another tool in the box. Right now I am using the one I have attached here. It works just fine. However, I was hoping to have all the options possible in a single script and I feel that the "CloseAll" script is perfect for this addition. Maybe CodersGuru might be able to oblige.

Again, thanks for sharing. It is most appreciated.

Regards,

Adrian

Another one here.

Files:
closeall1.mq4  3 kb

Close All

forexmoments:
Another one here.

Hi FM

I appreciate the contribution. That one I already had but don't let that discourage you from future attentions.

Thanks,

help in Expert Advisor Builder

Hello every one

I was working on the Expert Adviser Builder website and i am facing some difficulties and i need some one to help me in preparing experts via the Expert Adviser Builder.

thanks and waiting for HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

eab file

are their any one who used to do experts with the EAB,

as we need the file of the eab so we can upload it on the EAB and see how the experts are bullied and we can discuss, as the idea seams very easy but when it comes to the real world the case is so different

i tried to make an experts to make a buy order if the EMA 5 over the EMA 8 and close the order in reverse and open new sell order

very easy ha, when i made a back test the scenario is not as i want please check the attached file eab format , and please if any one can help please do

check the file attached

Files:
ma_v_0.1.zip  1 kb

Time Filter

Hello Friends.

I used EAB to make an EA;it works fine but no time filter.I tried to copy and paste the code from a lot of other EAs then compile;it shows no errors;no warnings but it still doesn't work.

Now I need the code for the Time Filter.Can anybody help?

Some links to codes are on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174329/page2

change of color

hello folks,

i am playing around with the ea-builder and have one question:

how can i let the builder know that i want open a trade if the color changes of one indicator.

For example i want open a position if the AbsoluteStrenghtHisto_1 changes the color. The same with the VQ(Volatilityquality), i want open a trade if the color changes.

is there a way to define it with the ea-builder?

thanks

Files:

MQL code generating website?

Hi all:

I remembered there were some websites that allow users choose indicator and criteria of trade and generate MQL EA script automatically. Can anyone refresh my memory please.

Those sites are kind cool. I have no any link, and don't know what keyword to google it. Hint please.

here's a hint

hey hazel.... new digital had posted a link so i'm takin that as it's ok.... here's your hint......h

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4