Expert Advisor Builder - page 4

Help please. Finding EA builder.

Is anyone know any freesoftware that has friendly user interface that we can put certain logic trading method on it so it can create us an EA. Typing codes is very hard. Seems I know nothing about coding.

Expert Advisor Builder Help

Hi

Could anyone show me how to code an EA using Expert Advisor Builder to do the following.

The EA must have two inputs BUY Price and SELL Price. I need to be able to type in a price for BUY and SELL and when that price is reached EA must place instant order. Thats it.

I cannot use pending orders as the price is sometimes within 10 pips of the market price. Any help apprciated

Best rgds

fxwealth:
Hi

Could anyone show me how to code an EA using Expert Advisor Builder to do the following.

The EA must have two inputs BUY Price and SELL Price. I need to be able to type in a price for BUY and SELL and when that price is reached EA must place instant order. Thats it.

I cannot use pending orders as the price is sometimes within 10 pips of the market price. Any help apprciated

Best rgds

try TrendMeLeaveMe from waddah, that expert you need to draw two lines and the expert will trade the break of the lines

Thanks minime will try it..

Hi

TrendMeLeaveMe not really working for me. Just need a simple EA in which I can specify the price at which to buy and sell.

Best rgds

Could you please do me a favor?

Hi CodersGuru.

First of all, thank you for all of your valuable contributions.

I would like to ask you to please modify your "Close All" script by adding one more option to close all open orders when the TOTAL monetay value is Plus or Minus "x". In other words, it would have an 8th option similar to: Close all when total is "X"

You currently have an option which is: "Close orders in profit" but there is no option to specify the amount limit.

I don't know if the script currently does keep track of all the open orders or not since I am not a coder. But, if it doesn't, that would be really helpful. That way, if I opened another order it would factor the new order's value into the total calculation.

If you are limited to 7 options, then, as far as I am concerned I could do without the "comments" option.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Files:
closeall.mq4  6 kb

GoingForward:
Hi CodersGuru.

First of all, thank you for all of your valuable contributions.

I would like to ask you to please modify your "Close All" script by adding one more option to close all open orders when the TOTAL monetay value is Plus or Minus "x". In other words, it would have an 8th option similar to: Close all when total is "X"

You currently have an option which is: "Close orders in profit" but there is no option to specify the amount limit.

I don't know if the script currently does keep track of all the open orders or not since I am not a coder. But, if it doesn't, that would be really helpful. That way, if I opened another order it would factor the new order's value into the total calculation.

If you are limited to 7 options, then, as far as I am concerned I could do without the "comments" option.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Maybe this will work for you...created by Igorad. It closes all open orders with +/- pips or $.