CatFx50 - page 641

handson:
Hi Nina,

doesn't it matter if the price is more than 20 pips away from the MA in case of level4? And why wasn't there a level4 signal at Euro and Swissy, it looks for me the same. Thanks in advance,

handson

Hi, Handson!

Yes, it matters. It is more risky.

If you look at gbpusd chart, you will see two lows at 1,8755. You don't see the same on EURUSD or USDCHF. On USDCHF, you have two highs at 1,2547.

Take care. EURUSD is stuck where it is now and USDCHF can not break 1,2547. For how long? I do not know. If it breaks, will it be a nice break? I do not know. We are waiting NFP today. Broker's feast perhaps till 14:30cet.

Nina

Hi!

As you know, to think what a pair will do once we have NFP numbers is an exercise of faith.

Having said that, let me tell you what I think.

If we get a NFP above 140K, EURUSD could break 1,2630. If the numbers are below 100k, EURUSD could break 1,2750.

Let the "faith" be with us. Amen!!!

Nina

nina:
Hi, Handson!

Yes, it matters. It is more risky.

If you look at gbpusd chart, you will see two lows at 1,8755. You don't see the same on EURUSD or USDCHF. On USDCHF, you have two highs at 1,2547.

Take care. EURUSD is stuck where it is now and USDCHF can not break 1,2547. For how long? I do not know. If it breaks, will it be a nice break? I do not know. We are waiting NFP today. Broker's feast perhaps till 14:30cet.

Nina

Thanks Nina, it depended on the feed. Alpari had no equal lows at 8755.

regards

hi Nina

firstly thanks alot for the new indicators

secondly.. would you please explain me with example the following terms:

1- room up and room down and how its useful

2- max stop loss and how to us it

3- you said in some previous posts that the pair have an average daily range and you calculated how much its made >> can explain how to calculate the pairs done by any pair during the day ?

Best wishes

ammar

ammar200070a:
hi Nina

firstly thanks alot for the new indicators

secondly.. would you please explain me with example the following terms:

1- room up and room down and how its useful

2- max stop loss and how to us it

3- you said in some previous posts that the pair have an average daily range and you calculated how much its made >> can explain how to calculate the pairs done by any pair during the day ?

Best wishes

ammar

here is the link that explains it all..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Hi Hi

Not a good day Nina using the signals today ... maybe I was stupid to trade NFP, I was whipped, how was last NFP ?

... maybe next week will be better !

PM (needs to get drunk)

Hi!!

What a move!!!

Dollar Surges after NFP Shocks

The Forex market was shocked by an unexpectedly low NFP number today which increased merely 51k comparing to expectation of 123k increase. Dollar spikes lower. But another shock came in as traders realize that Aug's number was sharply revised upward from 128k to 188k. That makes the average change of last two month's NFP at 119.5k, not a bad number. Considering the unemployment rate also unexpectedly dropped to 4.6% this month, dollar reversed and was pushed sharply higher in early US session. Technically speaking with break out of recent range in EUR/USD and USD/JPY, further dollar strength should be seen.

pipmaster:
Hi Hi

Not a good day Nina using the signals today ... maybe I was stupid to trade NFP, I was whipped, how was last NFP ?

... maybe next week will be better !

PM (needs to get drunk)

Well, I think a lot of people have lost a lot of money today. A lot!

Regarding to CatFX50 signals, let me make the recap:

Recap EOD (19:00cet):

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,8754 with stop at 1,8788/90. It has made a low at 1,8727. + 27 pips. R/R 1:1

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (13:30cet) @ 1,8799 with stop at 1,8752. It has made a high at 1,8881. + 82 pips. R/R almost 2:1

GBPUSD, level 1 sell (15:00cet) @ 1,8747 with stop loss at 1,8784. It had no room to the downside according to Daily Range, but there was a lot of momentum. It has made a low at 1,8676. + 80 pips. (14:30cet bar was impossible to trade). R/R more than 2:1

USDCHF, level 4 buy (14:30cet) @ 1,2548 with stop loss at 1,2523. It has made a high at 1,2633. + 85 pips. R/R more than 3:1

EURUSD, level 4 sell (14:30cet) @ 1,2658 with stop loss at 1,2696. It has made a low at 1,2561. + 97 pips. R/R more than 2:1

TOTAL = + 371 pips.

Here we have the signals that CatFX50 has generated today and the maximum of pips that the signals have given. Another thing is if we took them.

Nina

Just came across this thread, its very popular

nina:

TOTAL = + 371 pips.

Here we have the signals that CatFX50 has generated today and the maximum of pips that the signals have given. Another thing is if we took them.

Nina

Too bad these are imaginary pips not acheivable in the real world.

sovo1970:
here is the link that explains it all.. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

MANY THANKS

again bustards (big pockets) know the data in front,they know about august revised nfp up 60 K before it came out (and my broker anounced it 10 minutes after sept. NFP !!!!)

lucky for me i lost only 4 pips ....and all the systems i folow made each one over 100 pips by curr. pair

what to say after the day like this,if we folow Nina's system blindly we could make VERRY NICE profit but this is real world.....

give me Ferari but if i am scared to drive it then...

NEXT YEAR I WILL BE A MILLIONER but not from forex for sure