CatFx50 - page 610

Hi!

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (09:00cet) @ 1,8782. It made a high so far at 1,8820. + 38 pips (10:30cet bar).

Take care. News ahead!.

Nina

nuc:
Nina, Here is the screenshot of the euro level 2 sell from this morning

Nuc,

what is the blue shading on your charts, is that a time frame thing for when different markets are open or for when Cat50fx trades are relevant?

Interested to know if you dont mind?

Thanks

Where can i find the Trading room?

Hi, traders!!

15:30cet recap:

EURUSD, level 1 buy (13:00cet) @ 1,2713 ( more than 20 pips away from EMA50). It has made a high so far at 1,2735. + 22 pips.

USDCHF, level sell (10:00cet) @ 1,2494. It is better take below EMA120 at 1,2487. It has made a low so far at 1,2434. + 47 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 buy (15:00cet) @ 1,2508 (more than 20 pips away from EMA50). It has made a high so far at 1,2518.

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (09:00cet) @ 1,8782. It has made a high so far at 1,8888.

+ 106 pips.

Total so far= +175 pips.

Nina

jutaonefami:
well done NINA! i was following n trading ur system since from beginning of its development.The result was so amazing and now keep rocking.

Last trading week was really showing the power of catfx50 level and resulting hundreds of green pips to me.

thanks for ur contribution for FOREX trader

Hi, Jutaonefami!

I'm glad to know you are making money with CatFX50. Do not forget that it gives false signals too.

Take care.

Nina

Hi Nina

Many thanks for this avery strong system >> ITS A RULE THAT THE TWO INDICATORS MUST BE GIVE SAME SIGN TO GET IN ? OR IF THE hist give the sign to get in with the others rule except the nina ( e.g hist., gives buy and the candle open above MOV 50 BUT THE NINA STILL NOT GIVING TH SAME SIGN)

BEST WISHES

MOHD

Hi, traders!!

20:00cet recap:

EURUSD, level 1 buy (13:00cet) @ 1,2753 . It has made a high at 1,2735.

+ 22 pips.

USDCHF, level sell (10:00cet) @ 1,2494. It is better take it below EMA120 at 1,2487. It has made a low so far at 1,2434. + 53 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 buy (15:00cet) @ 1,2508 . A lost of - 34 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 sell (17:00cet) @ 1,2464 ( Too far away from EMA50) and at S2. A lost of - 34 pips. If we try to understand those bad signals, we'll see that in both cases, the price had moved a lot before our validated signal. It is USDCHF. It is not cable. So this pair is not as wild as GBPUSD. Therefore, both trades were very risky. I only traded cable today when we had UK data.

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (09:00cet) @ 1,8782. It has made a high so far at 1,8917.

+ 135 pips.

Total so far= +142 pips.

Nina

ammar200070a:
Hi Nina

Many thanks for this avery strong system >> ITS A RULE THAT THE TWO INDICATORS MUST BE GIVE SAME SIGN TO GET IN ? OR IF THE hist give the sign to get in with the others rule except the nina ( e.g hist., gives buy and the candle open above MOV 50 BUT THE NINA STILL NOT GIVING TH SAME SIGN)

BEST WISHES

MOHD

Hi, Ammar!

Histo is leading here. aNina tends to give earlier signals. Its up to you, according to your feelings and to the momentum, to take the cross or to wait for Histo with or without filter. I like to have aNina always validating the signal though.

Nina

Heitschi:
Hi!

Does anybody trade in CatFX and is available via ICQ?

Are there any Tradinggroups in Chats, or ist there just a Forum?

THX,

Heitschi

Jwoger did open a chatroom on Paltalk everyday, but he has not been around for a while???

I have one open now and will try to have it open all week while the forex market is open from start of Australian session Monday, thru to end of USA session Friday.

Room name is Nina Cat50fx on Paltalk.

If you want can ask instant questions there.

New guy on the block..

Hello Nina and Friends,

I came across the thread a few days ago and have been reading pages and pages of text and loading all the different *.mq4's and *.tpl's that I can find.

After numerous hours of research and reading my eyesight has dimished to the point of not being able to see a pip let alone anything else. Addtionally, my finger has a blister from scrolling the mouse button as I hunt the thread for information.

Does anyone have the lastest template with all the bells and whistles incorporated? Does anyone have the latest rule sheet they are willing to post.

I think this is a phenomenal thread and it is great to see the development of a working system.

Thanking all of you in advance.

Best Regards,

Kevin