CatFx50 - page 550

jwoger:
Today's Recap For EURUSD,GBPUSD, and USDCHF

EURUSD: Level 1 @ 15:00cet Candle @ 1.2592 Max high of 1.2609

GBPUSD: Level 1 @ 15:30cet Candle @ 1.8228 Max high of 1.8263

USDCHF: Either level 1 or 4 sell at 12:00 cet Candle @ 1.2447 Max high at 1.2471.

Possible level 1 sell at 16:00 cet Candle @ 1.2433 with max low of 1.2411

Today was a very choppy day. Perhaps it was best to stay out.

Max possible pips: 18+35+24+=77Pips. Yay

Comments welcome.

Hi!

As you say and we've been saying all day long, today was not a good day.

The only signal that is clear of the ones you've posted is the level 4 buy on USDCHF at 1.2455 for a shot to 1.2471. + 16 pips.

The other ones when bar opened, histo was not above 0,04 if we use filters, of course. There are good signals at 16:00, but, as said, we want to be honest here, and it was news time: to difficult to catch it.

So, again, this market is in stand by, waiting for FOMC and ECB.

Tomorrow we could face another grey day.

Take care.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

As you say and we've been saying all day long, today was not a good day.

The only signal that is clear of the ones you've posted is the level 4 buy on USDCHF at 1.2455 for a shot to 1.2471. + 16 pips.

The other ones when bar opened, histo was not above 0,04 if we use filters, of course. There are good signals at 16:00, but, as said, we want to be honest here, and it was news time: to difficult to catch it.

So, again, this market is in stand by, waiting for FOMC and ECB.

Tomorrow we could face another grey day.

Take care.

Nina

Thanks for the clarification.

Are we there yet?

In reference to Mr. Woger's statement about reading the whole thread, I am currently on page 396 of this thread. I cannot stress enough the great importance of reading the whole thread. You will learn the nuances of not only the system, but the nuances of a trading strategy that is based on the simplicity of all great trading methods, that is time tested good old fashioned trading techniques and analysis. I suggest you start at the first post and cut and paste as much as you can in 4 or 5 different word docs. The first one should be strictly Nina (the original) CatFX50, Second should be variations of CatFX50 (ie HaroldFX), Third should be a record of the various exit strategies being used/tested, fourth should be general trading insight (ie time frames and correlation of the pairs traded with this system) and fifth, optional but highly recommended for newbies, a wrod doc full of the various indicators people have suggested or tested and how they function and what they are used for along with their proper settings. Cut and paste the link to the indicators as well in this word doc. You have no idea what you are missing if you skip this excercise. When they say that 90% of all traders fail, I believe those 90% all fail to do the work necessary like read a thread. I am going on my 4th full day of reading this from start to finish. I hope to complete this tomorrow and join you all here on Friday to observe. And please, whatever you do,

STOP ASKING IF THERE ARE ANY EAs FOR THIS SYSTEM. And don't say you read the whole thread and then start flirting with Nina and ask what the settingsare for INDinverse or ask why there are no bars showing on your histstepmastoch. Nina and the rest (you all know who you are) have dedicated more than just their time to this and you are showing great disrespect when you just jump into the middle of a 550 page thread and say something to the effect of "I don't want to have to read this, just give me, give me, give me". Sorry for the length, This is actually the frst time I've jumped ahead to the last page and I can't believe I'm still seeing the same things I saw on page 5! Looking forward to observing live on Friday. Good luck

jwoger,

when i upload catfx50 template, it's quite different with previous one... it does not have stepMA_stoch and IND inverse...

can you explain how to use the template? does it still depend on StepMA_stoch as before?

can i use it on TF 15min, 1 hour, daily as well?

Hi!

As said yesterday, we are facing again a nasty market. We had some level 1 and 4 trades. I have not taken none.

Remember that 1.2551 on EURUSD and then 1.2530. We are not going no-where and this ends up with a brokers' feast so far.

Now with CHF data, USDCHF should try to go down, maybe to 1.2422-1,2400; but I'm not confident at all. We could see instead a spike up.

Take care and if you wanna trade, do it with micro-lots.

EURUSD needs to break 1.2594 and then 1.2637 if we want it up. Clear below 1.2551-30, its way is to 1.2480 at least. But again, I'm not confident with this thin, nasty and tricky market.

Nina

kenari05:
jwoger,

when i upload catfx50 template, it's quite different with previous one... it does not have stepMA_stoch and IND inverse...

can you explain how to use the template? does it still depend on StepMA_stoch as before?

can i use it on TF 15min, 1 hour, daily as well?

Clearly, you have not read the thread. For your own good i'm not going to tell you how to use the template or the indicators. Read the whole thread post by post by post. It will do you well. Nothing personal.

jwoger thanks a lot man

karp29:
jwoger thanks a lot man

No prob.

Very interesting day huh?

jwoger:
Very interesting day huh?

Hi!

Right, jwoger!

CatFX50 has generated a lot of pips today and we had a lot of opportunities to get in, specially at US session.

Nina