CatFx50 - page 548

Fet0r:
Hello, everyone!

Tricky NFP release reaction was at 07.04.06 when price jumped one direction (up) for 37 points and then fall for another 120 pips.

Btw was it clear level 1 long signal on eur/usd at 15:00 (14:30 close bar) ?

According to my understanding of the system, it was clear signal tho no signal on cable and swiss yet. We have important news out in 20 mins, thinking of placing stop loss tighter then standard (-37). On other side we might have bounce like we had yesterday. What are you thoughts, mates?

With respect,

--Fet0r

Definately Level 1 though close to news and not much push.

Fet0r:
Hello, everyone!

Tricky NFP release reaction was at 07.04.06 when price jumped one direction (up) for 37 points and then fall for another 120 pips.

Btw was it clear level 1 long signal on eur/usd at 15:00 (14:30 close bar) ?

According to my understanding of the system, it was clear signal tho no signal on cable and swiss yet. We have important news out in 20 mins, thinking of placing stop loss tighter then standard (-37). On other side we might have bounce like we had yesterday. What are you thoughts, mates?

With respect,

--Fet0r

Level 1 buy on eurusd was at 1,2592 (15:00cet). Made a high so far at 1.2602.

As you say, we have in 15M US data. Protect. I do not like this market so far.

We have no direction and they can take us up or down without any thinking.

Take care.

Nina

Alright, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I will stay open with tight stop loss, I think risk for breaking higher is pretty high. I would have to place level 4 breakout order at 2621 anyways, so I prefer to stay at current position and being ready for small stop loss.

With respect,

--Fet0r

Fet0r:
Alright, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I will stay open with tight stop loss, I think risk for breaking higher is pretty high. I would have to place level 4 breakout order at 2621 anyways, so I prefer to stay at current position and being ready for small stop loss.

With respect,

--Fet0r

We have two kind of data:

Consumer Confidence and Home sales.

One of them could call a short and one of them could call a long.......

Dangerous.

Good luck.

Nina

I think news that Iran rejected negotiations with USA outcome any economical data today, Im still on long but with standard stop loss (-37) now after release.

I agree it is dangerous position specially after slightly better then expected news release, but I would stick to standard rules in this situation.

P.S. - hows going beta testing with catfx15 so far?

Thank you, with respect,

--Fet0r.

nina:
We have two kind of data:

Consumer Confidence and Home sales.

One of them could call a short and one of them could call a long.......

Dangerous.

Good luck.

Nina

Fet0r:
I think news that Iran rejected negotiations with USA outcome any economical data today, Im still on long but with standard stop loss (-37) now after release.

I agree it is dangerous position specially after slightly better then expected news release, but I would stick to standard rules in this situation.

P.S. - hows going beta testing with catfx15 so far?

Thank you, with respect,

--Fet0r.

Hi!

As you've seen, EMA120 has stopped the drop on eurusd. Now it is up again.

If it can break 1.2620 with fury, a lot of stops should blow up and we'd have a rush.

But, again, I do not like this market.

CatFX15M is working as a silk machine. Bought cable at 1.8237 and bought eurusd at 1.2593. Closed half on both. On cable at 1.8257. The other half is at b/e +3.

On EURUSD, closed half at 1.2602. The other half is at 1.2570.

Nina

Hi!

Signals on CatFX50 were at 16:00cet bar. News time. All of them had nice profits, but I think we should be honest here and we should not take those signals into account.

Nina

Hi!

Closed all. I do not like this market as said a thousand times today.

Nina

Following your results on catfx15 with much enthusiasm, hopefully when you will feel confident with it, you will post strict entry and exit rules on this strategy along with all general remarks

Keep up great job!

nina:
Hi!

If it can break 1.2620 with fury, a lot of stops should blow up and we'd have a rush.

CatFX15M is working as a silk machine. Bought cable at 1.8237 and bought eurusd at 1.2593. Closed half on both. On cable at 1.8257. The other half is at b/e +3.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Nina

Hello nina. Congrats on your trades. So now that the 15min is "silky" is it nearing a Public Appearance? jeje.