CatFx50 - page 511

We had another entry on cable at 1.8445. Made a high at 1.8484.

Nina

We had another open below EMA50 on Eur / Usd but step stochs still long....hanging around still...

npj6400:
We had another open below EMA50 on Eur / Usd but step stochs still long....hanging around still...

Hi!

Yes, as we see, this is very tough. I think in 20 minutes fed chairman is speaking.

Take care.

Nina

npj6400:

Ok- enough exit at -30 pips, only minimal $$ becuase of risk .

Well,

Made a quick 25 pips on the news at 12:30 gmt.

Market seems very choppy.

Gonna let the market rest til monday.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Difference

is there a huge difference between Hist_Step_MA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 and Hist_Step_MA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03? If someone has ex 03 could you please post it quickly? for some reason i can't find it with a search. Thanks.

@jwoger

Hi, I don't know the difference between the two, but you find the 03 version just some posts above.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page339

Regards hossie

jwoger:
is there a huge difference between Hist_Step_MA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 and Hist_Step_MA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03? If someone has ex 03 could you please post it quickly? for some reason i can't find it with a search. Thanks.

I guess, it's only a code correction, done by Kalenzo.

das:
I guess, it's only a code correction, done by Kalenzo.

Here you are

eric79:
I have never tried this indicator and my MT is very slow on start up too, with all the Nina system indicators. Maybe more RAM will help. The more the better probably

he problem

Well just FYI it was spyware that was causing the problem not the BB indicator, MT4 now loads quick smart