CatFx50 - page 510

Hi!

You are seeing that we are not going to nowhere. Cable wanted to break pivot and gave us a long level 1 signal, but pivot sent it down. After a big drop, it is normal what is going on right now. In fact, this kind of situations is when almost all the systems fail. So, be ready, but always if you see strength.

Nina

This morning i thought there will be a signal with cable, but with all the catfx indicators do not go hand in hand , I stay put and watch. thanks for all the indicators.

now Euro is trying to break thru, maybe a buy is in order???

increase:
When I use catfx50 and bb_macd together my Mt4 grinds down and takes ages to switch between timeframes, is there anything I can do apart from taking them off?

I just removed all my charts to load MT4 from scratch and it is the catfx50 program that is taking too long to load, anyone else find this

I don't understand, isn't it mainly ema50 with some alerts, I wonder what it is doing to take so long?

Any comments please?

I had another look and the problem seems to go away on bigger time settings, if I switch to 1 min, I can wait fro 10-15 mins?

increase:
I just removed all my charts to load MT4 from scratch and it is the catfx50 program that is taking too long to load, anyone else find this

I don't understand, isn't it mainly ema50 with some alerts, I wonder what it is doing to take so long?

Any comments please?

I had another look and the problem seems to go away on bigger time settings, if I switch to 1 min, I can wait fro 10-15 mins?

Hi mate

I assume you have rebooted etc to clear crappy temp files and bad data feed

Maybe try and download a new copy of file and get rid of old one.

Anyway - if still an issue - you dont need catfx50 indicator - or arrows on main chart - just get used to reading the basic price action its just price below above EMA 50 - plus those good step stochs filters and maybe those pivots to stay out of bad entries -not much else required and this great system is best kept simple.

Hope you get it sorted ....

Regards

nina:
Hi, Harold!

I've been mute for a few days. I tried to ignore your posts. Now, Harold, I ask you, with respect, not to post more on this thread. There must be something wrong here and I do not want to make it worst. I appreciate your contributions though.

Thank you!

Nina

Hi Nina, disappointing - but this is your thread so its your call, and like you say maybe there is something wrong here that is not obvious to others.

I & many others respect both Kale & Harold's input to trading we need all types of personalities here. I find Harold very direct but very helpful. Maybe just communication breakdown.

Can I ask simple question ? Do you agree or disagree that the thread has gone off purpose somewhat ?

By this I mean shouldn't we all be just sharing with new traders the basic catfx50 manual trading strategy that you posted - I mean its simple and successfull. Seems like people are getting bored waiting for signals and then posting non catfx50 related material this just confuses everyone and the thread is too big to follow for new starters.

I am not talking about improvements to the step stochs for instance, there is alsways some room for this I think - but all non CATFX50 related trade discussions should be posted elsewhere.

If you agree I would appreciate it if you made a clarifying statement to help get people back on the subject .

Regards

npj6400:
Hi Nina, disappointing - but this is your thread so its your call, and like you say maybe there is something wrong here that is not obvious to others.

I & many others respect both Kale & Harold's input to trading we need all types of personalities here. I find Harold very direct but very helpful. Maybe just communication breakdown.

Can I ask simple question ? Do you agree or disagree that the thread has gone off purpose somewhat ?

By this I mean shouldn't we all be just sharing with new traders the basic catfx50 manual trading strategy that you posted - I mean its simple and successfull. Seems like people are getting bored waiting for signals and then posting non catfx50 related material this just confuses everyone and the thread is too big to follow for new starters.

I am not talking about improvements to the step stochs for instance, there is alsways some room for this I think - but all non CATFX50 related trade discussions should be posted elsewhere.

If you agree I would appreciate it if you made a clarifying statement to help get people back on the subject .

Regards

Hi, npj!

Look, catFX50 system is a winning one. You make money with it. You know my motto: FOCUS, PATIENCE AND DISCIPLINE. If people get bored waiting for signals, they should go to other threads and try to make a mix for their own.

I trade others systems too and I try to improve CatFX50 with it if I see it will do good for it. Trust me, when I really lose money, I do, is when I do not follow catFX50. I trade against me. Maybe is a luck of confidence, I do not know. Maybe I have an addiction and I need to trade. We should know ourselves better than we do.

But you are right, I'll be more strict now with non related catFX50 posts.

Nina

Hi,

If we want eurusd and GBPUSD (?) up, we need USDCHF to lose clearly 1.2283.

Nina

Now it turned around in EURUSD. Cable might have been stopped out but this one was too far from the EMA anyway

If anyone is trading these horrible conditions, according to rules we had a long signal on EUR /USD at 15:00. Technically ema 50 is below ema 100 / ema 120 so that would favour shorting - used caution and only 1 contract - it is currently has gone against us by 20 pips. Step stochs are still long....Price target = ema 100

I think the pivot line at 93 might be a good target for profit taking if we manage to go so far.