CatFx50 - page 287

reemul99:
Buy Signal on EUR/USD @ 1.2115

heres to hoping it busts the R2 @ 1.2135

btw corresponding sell signal on USD/CHF (Nina has yet to confirm though)

I have nina crossing on eur/usd 1.2128m, how did you get it at 1.2115?

Buy Signal

Buy Signal on EUR/USD @ 1.2115

heres to hoping it busts the R2 @ 1.2135

btw corresponding sell signal on USD/CHF (Nina has yet to confirm though)

well it peaked at 2138 and retraced - hit my trailing stop @2123 - pick up of 9 pips (was hoping for more)

I usually place a position on major news announcements.

In this case the NFP came out Friday - when it leveled off, I placed for the retracement that usually follows those types of reports.

that said - I do show a buy signal @ 2115 for EUR/USD the bar (30m) starts at 0530 GMT open is above EMA 50 with SToch in Green open is at 2115.

mibl:
... is a little less successful than last week.

We hat today the following signals:

GBPUSD level 1 long 1.7458 at 11:30cet, made shortly afterwards a high at 1.7467, should be stopped out at 1.7424 after 17:00cet or some pips earlier because of the opposite signal. >> -34 pips (ex. spread)

GBPUSD level 1 short 1.7420 at 17:30cet, made a low 1.7375 after 19:00cet >> +45 pips max. range (ex spread)

USDCHF level 2 long 1.3015 at 14:30cet, made a high at 1.3058 after 18:30cet >> +43 pips max. range (ex srpead)

difficult day today

mibl

PS: Nina took some days off.

Hi Angel, hi moneyline,

because of questions from you both I'll show the signals again on the chart.

Description of the afternoon signal in cable:

So the second signal in cable I called therefore level 1 because of there was a crossing at 15:30cet of the price before (only 1-2 pips). Then 3 candles later the histo step turned red first. Even aNina had more an ON line than a real crossing - but at that time it seemed to be a crossing on opening of the candles. --> short

(The type of signal you got in this case is very depending on the dataprovider because of the signals were very slightly on/at ema50. At your provider perhaps this only was a level 2 signal because of no real crossing of price/ema50.)

Remember: Price and histo step do not need to cross at the same time. There could be a time difference. The more closely the better signal.

Description of the afternoon signal in USDCHF:

There was no real (end of candle) crossing of price with ema50, price resists above ema50, histo turned from red to green --> level 2 long

mibl

Files:
fx_025.jpg  146 kb
fx_023.jpg  148 kb

reaction on cable because of news: 08:30 UK ECON: Feb Trade Deficit GBP 6.5bn, Much Bigger-Than-Expected]

January"s trade deficit has also been upwardly revised to GBP 6.5bn, from GBP 5.7bn.

heres alittle somethin

ATR Support 1..2 and Resistance 1..2 levels..

ADX BARS I like those the best for coloring Bars

Files:
adxbars.mq4  4 kb

harold4x:
there was a possible trade in chf i didnt take it see where nina had down signal and bottom had down but middle stoc didnt also there was no close below 50ema but when nina gave long signal and other 2 confirmed and it wasnt to far away from 50ema you could have reentered original long risky but still doable and yes i dont use trigger any more didnt find i needed it the 3 step stocs are the filter i also use pivots points and murrey math levels as my targets to get my 30 pips per trade

Harold4x; MIBL and whoever may be interested: Try the 169-EMA as your initial target (I don't use limits) and see how often the price stops against the 169-EMA such as was the case yesterday @ 09:00 CET. As far as Murrey_Math is concerned, I alos believe that it is a winner.

Harold4x, your strategy with the 3 step_stochs is a worthy one.

mibl:
reaction on cable because of news: 08:30 UK ECON: Feb Trade Deficit GBP 6.5bn, Much Bigger-Than-Expected] January"s trade deficit has also been upwardly revised to GBP 6.5bn, from GBP 5.7bn.

Hi Mibl,

I was looking at it and within 5 minutes it seemed like the bottom would never come. I mean, it had some big time selling activity!

moneyline

ValeoFX:
Harold4x; MIBL and whoever may be interested: Try the 169-EMA as your initial target (I don't use limits) and see how often the price stops against the 169-EMA such as was the case yesterday @ 09:00 CET. As far as Murrey_Math is concerned, I alos believe that it is a winner. Harold4x, your strategy with the 3 step_stochs is a worthy one.

Hi ValeoFX,

thanks for this hint. I'll take a look at it for the next time.

mibl

Thanks Valeo,

I will also take a look at it.

@ --> Mibl

I looked at your chart and noticed how small the difference was. No wonder I couldn't see it on my chart. BTW, what platform do you use?

Thanks!

moneyline

PS: About the graphics: I just wanted to do something simple to get the point across. I'm sure there are many more nuances than what the graphics show.