CatFx50 - page 282

moneyline:
Yep, that it is. While EURO/USD and USD/CHF remain largely rangebound. moneyline

Man, ... this is nerve racking -- do something!

Its like a damn ping pong game all within about 10 pips!

Ugh!

Trip my frickin Stop loss or make me some money, one or the other, but this range/whipsaw stuff is the worst.

ericfx:
how do u use stepchoppy????

Hi ericfx,

Look at the colors and scroll your mouse over them. Absolute red is a sell and absolute blue is a buy. All the other shades in between mean either +- choppiness or an upcoming trend change.

moneyline

reemul99:
My chart seems to read a little different... not sure why ....

The message of your chart is the same, Histo is red, aNina is short

Difference could come from different data provider (I use North Finance) or different settings of Histo (2.000 bars), a Nina (9.000)

mibl

ericfx:
how do u use stepchoppy????

Hi ericfx,

moneyline said it allready. When you pop up the data window you'll see the values of the parameter described as label texts.

Currently I only look at it to see how it works and behaves. You could use it as a trend filter / trend confirmation.

mibl

GBP/USD is starting to look interesting.

Do we have a level 2?

We have just broken through pivot line.

moneyline

moneyline:
GBP/USD is starting to look interesting.

Do we have a level 2?

We have just broken through pivot line.

moneyline

It is not 100% clear whether level 1 or 2. I would call it level 1 because of the preceeding crossing (turning green on Histo) was about 3-4 hours before and the closing was above ema50.

But look at stepchoppy - it shows "Downtrend" to "Ready to Change." - lets see how the signal will work....

mibl

USD/CHF are looking interesting as well

Lvl 2 ?

edit:

Looks Like a Buy (L2) on GBP/USD ??

The StepMA is in Buy and above .04, Nina has not sent a signal yet though

StepChoppy

Everyone who is using StepChoppy.

Be careful. This indicator version is not stable for the preceeding candle.

Currently the colours of the indicator for last two candles (8:30 and 9:00) changed from "Ready to Change, Downtrend" to "Ready to Change, Ready to Change" to "Strong Uptrend, Stron Uptrend".

mibl

mibl:
Everyone who is using StepChoppy.

Be careful. This indicator version is not stable for the preceeding candle.

Currently the colours of the indicator for last two candles (8:30 and 9:00) changed from "Ready to Change, Downtrend" to "Ready to Change, Ready to Change" to "Strong Uptrend, Stron Uptrend".

mibl

Dear mibl

thanks for your discription

i ahve a note about stepChoppy

it donts appears with color only bluck

can u help to solve this problem ?

gog9999:
Dear mibl

thanks for your discription

i ahve a note about stepChoppy

it donts appears with color only bluck

can u help to solve this problem ?

What do you mean with "bluck" - can you add a screenshot of your "problem" chart?

mibl