CatFx50 - page 23

CatFx50

Hello all

i just found this forum and thread i have a question tho for nina do you have any rules for entering on a retrace??? i noticed that the GBP/USD retraced twice this morning.

thank you Pat

muram:
Again Sorry.

Set up of StepMA was wrong (10, 1.1, 0).

Attached one would be work properly.

Looks better, still an itch.

Check Cable TF15, begining of Dec, 28, 05.

Just do this, once you have made modification, check-back all the previous days.

Thanks for the effort, appreciate it.

xsd:
Looks better, still an itch.

Check Cable TF15, begining of Dec, 28, 05.

Why check TF15? I thought that entry was only on TF30!

CatFX50 Indicator Question

Muram,

I'm trying tou figure out: In your CatFX50 indicator, does:

1) The signal arrow appears at the beginning of the bar (and you can open a position directly),

or

2) The arrow could appears anywhere during the 30 minutes of the bar, thus, you have to wait until the end of the bar to get a clear signal (Because it could also disappear...)?

Daniel

Catfx50

so far it appears to be to choppy to trade today nina have you tried going to a lower time frame ???

Pat

Hi, Patrick!

patrick:
so far it appears to be to choppy to trade today nina have you tried going to a lower time frame ??? Pat

I'm not at home right now. I can not use Mt4, so I can not see StepMa_Stoch nor Inverseind. But looking at other free charts, you are right: we've had a choppy day. However, as far as I can see, CatFx50 has given money today again.

About choppiness: when we face this nasty situation and we can not step out, we ought to switch to a higher time frame: to hourly.

If you lower your TF, you'll get more choppiness.

Nina

Hi Nina,

May I digress for a moment? I am quoting you below from a day or so back.....I drew a fib retracement (on the monthly) from high of Aug 1994 to low of late 1999. I found that 1.1965 was the 61.8 retracement level or thereabouts. Is this where you got the number below from? I couldn't quite see where you got the other two figures from. Would you mind letting me know? Thanks and sorry if you are busy as I am sure you are.....

nina:
Hi!

Levels to watch:

EURUSD must keep above 1.2003 and 1.1965 if we want it up. While it keeps above those levels, EURUSD is set to go to 1.2302.

Nina

Hello Muram,

muram:

Hi, dblais

In this code, if it is correct, 1) The signal arrow appears at the beginning of the bar.

:-( So I have to inform you that I saw this morning arrows that appeared in the begining of a 30 minutes period and which disappeared later...

The next time, I'll try to grab a screenshot. Meanwhile, I'll try to get a look at the code in detail.

Keep up the good work, you and Nina are making a great contibution!

Daniel

Hi Nina and Muram,

I'm noticing in Muram's code that the EMA50 is set to PRICE_MEDIAN. Nina, what figure do you plot your EMA50 on? Is it PRICE_MEDIAN, PRICE_OPEN, PRICE_CLOSE, etc.?

Thanks,

Mookfx