CatFx50 - page 164

image3022:
Hi nina

Can you clarify which indicator you are refering to, the StepMA_stoch or the Histogram_StepMA_stoch, as I am using both.

thanks

It does not matter. Set one at 500 bars and the other one at 2000. And you'll see the difference.

BTW, 1.2991 on USDCHF is key if we want EURUSD up.

Nina

mibl:
Set StepMA_Stoch to 2000 bar.

Hi Kalenzo,

hi Nina,

I think you mean the Histogram_StepMA_Stoch ?!

When I set the indicators parameter "NumberOfBarsToCalculate" to 1.000 or 2.000 the bars disapear when the number is bigger than the number shown in the chart sub headline.

In the sub headline of my charts USDCHF, USDJPY, EURUSD the text "Max bars to count: |832|" is shown, in GBPUSD-Chart the number is |1450|

Perhaps this is a problem on the demo account at NorthFinance which I use for CatFX. (My real trading account is located at FXCM)

May you help me - what is the probem / reason ?

thanks mibl

Nina, Kalenzo

nothing to do - sorry.

I found the reason and the problem is solved getting more historical data (scrolling backwards on the chart). It is because my history (I changed the provider) was too small, so that there were not enough bars to calculate the indicator with the setting 2000.

mibl

catfx50

Nina

can you tell me where i need to change the number of bars at i have looked in the modify and on the indicator inputs and dont see any place for bars

thank you pat

patrick:
Nina

can you tell me where i need to change the number of bars at i have looked in the modify and on the indicator inputs and dont see any place for bars

thank you pat

thats on the Hist_StepMA_Stoch Indicator

thx, mibl, but it seems have a little different

Files:
ddimage0_6.jpg  73 kb

Hello all,

For this moment: gbpusd: Good =+31pip

eurusd + usdchf : no signals

I await the passage of the line of Fibo for gbpusd

Files:

dennyb:
thx, mibl, but it seems have a little different

??? could you explain - I don't understand this "short" message

mibl

Signal Levels

Hi Nina,

it's me again with a question about the signal levels

You classify the signals in level 1 / 2. Level 1 ist a "standard" conform signal.

Level 2 a more riskier signal where the ema-cross and the stepma-cross is not at the same time.

What do you do with situations like that in USDCHF now. Please take a look at the chart. StepMA_Stoch ist in short mode since the last 5 bars and there is no cross on EMA - price stays under (add. IND inverse has no short-crossing yet). Do you trade these under catFX as a level 2 (more risky) too?

Regards mibl

Beside that, the cable trade is going well now. @57

Files:
hc_092.jpg  37 kb

IND_Inverse_Histogram

Could anyone please explain to me why the IND_Inverse_Histogram behaved correctly on the 30m chart, but showed the GREEN-bars UNDER the zero-line on the 15m chart as attached.

Note my entry point on the 15m chart.

The Magenta-coloured EMA is the "representative" 50-EMA on the 30-m chart. Note the "channel" before breaking out.

Your comments are valued. Thanks.