CatFx50 - page 163

Angel:
Hi Nina I was watching the recap for yesterday trades and there is one trade that i dont get it 100%. Is the USDCHF, sell at 1.3120 (08:30cet). Made a low at 1.2969. + 151 pips. Why did you took that trade since the main indicator "StepMa Stoch" the yellow line was above the blue? Thanks in advance

Hi

Are you looking at north finance?

Angel:
Hi Nina I was watching the recap for yesterday trades and there is one trade that i dont get it 100%. Is the USDCHF, sell at 1.3120 (08:30cet). Made a low at 1.2969. + 151 pips. Why did you took that trade since the main indicator "StepMa Stoch" the yellow line was above the blue? Thanks in advance

Hi!

Set StepMA_Stoch to 2000 bar.

Default is 500 and it is too sharp, agressive.

Nina

Angel:

Hi Angel,

I am not Nina but may help. My data provider is NorthFinance (time on the chart ist cet+1).

See the attached chart USDCFH. All conditions of CatFX are valid to enter a trade - the StepMA_Stoch cross was earlier in the morning

best wishes

mibl

Files:
hc_091.jpg  80 kb

nina:
Hi!

Default is 500 and it is too sharp, agressive.

Nina

hi, nina, what about set it to 1000 bar?

Hi Kalenzo,

hi Nina,

I think you mean the Histogram_StepMA_Stoch ?!

When I set the indicators parameter "NumberOfBarsToCalculate" to 1.000 or 2.000 the bars disapear when the number is bigger than the number shown in the chart sub headline.

In the sub headline of my charts USDCHF, USDJPY, EURUSD the text "Max bars to count: |832|" is shown, in GBPUSD-Chart the number is |1450|

Perhaps this is a problem on the demo account at NorthFinance which I use for CatFX. (My real trading account is located at FXCM)

May you help me - what is the probem / reason ?

thanks mibl

Hi!

We are having level 2 long signals on GBPUSD at 1.7516 (09:00cet) and at 1.7517 (10:00cet). As you know, these signals are riskier.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

We are having level 2 long signals on GBPUSD at 1.7516 (09:00cet) and at 1.7517 (10:00cet). As you know, these signals are riskier.

Nina

GBP news in 15 mins

hi haubentaucher

haubentaucher:
Hmm,could be..I`ve done but I think it will go down oon because of the `short area`. And EMA 50 hasn`t been crossed. Patience is better than thinking in this case and so I will go to breakfast

could you upload the juice indicator which show in your chart? thx a million

Files:
ddimage0_5.jpg  113 kb

dennyb:
could you upload the juice indicator which show in your chart? thx a million

Juice is from Kalenzo - you find it here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173050

Hi nina

Can you clarify which indicator you are refering to, the StepMA_stoch or the Histogram_StepMA_stoch, as I am using both.

thanks