CatFx50 - page 790

Bucket shop

Hi!

I'm going to show here today something you should know.

Today we had UK CPI @ 09:30gmt.

OK. Attached you'll find 4 brokers: AleccohFX, InterbankFX, OANDA and Real Time Forex.

Real Time Forex is a market maker from Switzerland. Avoid this broker if you want to make some money here. See it by yourself.

nina:
Hi!

I'm going to show here today something you should know.

Today we had UK CPI @ 09:30gmt.

OK. Attached you'll find 4 brokers: AleccohFX, InterbankFX, OANDA and Real Time Forex.

Real Time Forex is a market maker from Switzerland. Avoid this broker if you want to make some money here. See it by yourself.

Hi Nina,

I would say "au contraire mon ami"...

It is an important broker to look at. See them as a leading indicator. If next time you see something similar happening again on RTF go short on the 3 other brokers and you'll make LOADS of pips......

regards..iGoR

iGoR:
Hi Nina,

I would say "au contraire mon ami"...

It is an important broker to look at. See them as a leading indicator. If next time you see something similar happening again on RTF go short on the 3 other brokers and you'll make LOADS of pips......

regards..iGoR

Hi, Igor!

It does not work like this. They manipulated the rate. More than 30 pips. I just wanted to show who they are and what they do.

I recently found this thread and became interested in the catfx50 method but I do have a question about the aNina indicator. It seems to calculate the current signals differently depending on the value of the cbars parameter - this seems very strange (why should a signal today be influenced by what happened several weeks ago)? Try it yourself - change cbars from 0 to 9000 (recommended setting) to 500 or any number and watch todays signals change.

Is the version of this indicator posted on the forum the correct one?

Thanks

Need help

Hello

I am new to the forum

You guys are great.

Am understanding little bit now.

There is a indicator Nina Step_MA

Can not find info as to what it is for?

Please suggest

Thank you

nina:
Hi, traders!!

We have a very interesting and key week ahead.

According to what FED will do on Wednesday, EU should go to hit its last highs again.

ECB and his friends will not let EU to print 1.5000 without any kind of turbulence, cause 1.5000 is only a level that, once broken, it could go as high as 1.7000. So, take care up there.

FED will cut rates. They will make a big mistake if they only deliver a 25bp cut. I think Wall Street will not like that.

The whole financial sector in USA is in a big mess. So, banks need to make profits again as fast as possible.

As you know, I've been bullish on EU since I do not know, a year ago?

One day I'll turn bearish. But not yet. Maybe when I see USA rates as low as 2% or below. Maybe this summer.

EURUSD

Hi!

As you know, I've been bullish on EURUSD for quite a long, long time. Said too that EURUSD would hit 1.5000.

OK, we have EURUSD trading now at 1.5134and it has made a high at 1.5142.

And now, where is it heading to?

This is my bet, yes, bet, instead of take:

While holding above 1.4870, EURUSD is set to hit 1.5172 and then 1.5215.

In danger, if it breaks down now 1.5060 and 1.5010.

Once at 1.5215, if it is the case, we'll talk.

Enjoy!

nina:
Hi!

As you know, I've been bullish on EURUSD for quite a long, long time. Said too that EURUSD would hit 1.5000.

OK, we have EURUSD trading now at 1.5134and it has made a high at 1.5142.

And now, where is it heading to?

This is my bet, yes, bet, instead of take:

While holding above 1.4870, EURUSD is set to hit 1.5172 and then 1.5215.

In danger, if it breaks down now 1.5060 and 1.5010.

Once at 1.5215, if it is the case, we'll talk.

Enjoy!

Hi!

Today's low: 1.5072.

Today's high so far: 1.5207.

Hi!

Thought you'd like to know this.

Look at attached file.

Files:

Please help in understanding some of the indicators in the system

Hello Nina

I am a new member here. Can you please guide as to what the aNINA indicator is and what the setp histogram indicator is? What are these indicators measuring please?

Thanks for your help