CatFx50 - page 643

nina:
Hi, traders!!

Today is Monday and we have holiday in Asia, Columbus Day in the U.S., and Thanksgiving day in Canada. Not a good day to trade, but.....

Signals so far:

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,8687 with stop at 1,8715. It has made a low so far at 1,8658. 1:1 r/r target is 1,8659. 2:1 r/r target is 1,8631 and 3:1 r/r target is 1,8603.

Nina

agreed like ur motto for level 4 'get on board and ride that baby!'

jutaonefami:
agreed like ur motto for level 4 'get on board and ride that baby!'

Hi, Jutaonefami!

Market is thin. I have placed my stop at b/e now: 1,8687.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Jutaonefami!

Market is thin. I have placed my stop at b/e now: 1,8687.

Nina

yeah stop the ride at the starting point nothing to lose but we have feel the beat just now hehehehehe

jutaonefami:
yeah stop the ride at the starting point nothing to lose but we have feel the beat just now hehehehehe

Hi,

Do not forget we have UK news at 10:30cet.

Nina

Hi, nina.

I have looked in the text of indicator DailyRangeCalculator. It counts parameters RoomXX and StopLossXX from price Bid. Whether it is correct? Can, for long positions it is necessary to consider from price Ask?

Thanks for sharing your systme Nina, will be putting it to the test, forward testing that is

Karakurt:
Hi, nina. I have looked in the text of indicator DailyRangeCalculator. It counts parameters RoomXX and StopLossXX from price Bid. Whether it is correct? Can, for long positions it is necessary to consider from price Ask?

Hi,

As far as I know, it is bid price. So, you should add your spread if you want Ask price.

Nina

Hi!!

Another level 4 sell on cable will be at 1,8656 with stop at 1,8689 or at 1,8714.

Take care: as you know, market is very, very thin.

My first sell on cable at 1,8687 was stop at b/e.

Nina

Hi!

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (14:30cet) @ 1,8656 with stop at 1,8676 or 1,8689. It is a very risky, risky trade. GBPUSD has strong support at 1,8631. Market is very, very thin.

Nina

nina:
Hi,

As far as I know, it is bid price. So, you should add your spread if you want Ask price.

Nina

I think, you don't understand. I say: Now is: Bid for long and Bid for short. It's correct? May be, Ask for long and Bid for short?