CatFx50 - page 611

ksullivan2002:
Hello Nina and Friends,

I came across the thread a few days ago and have been reading pages and pages of text and loading all the different *.mq4's and *.tpl's that I can find.

After numerous hours of research and reading my eyesight has dimished to the point of not being able to see a pip let alone anything else. Addtionally, my finger has a blister from scrolling the mouse button as I hunt the thread for information.

Does anyone have the lastest template with all the bells and whistles incorporated? Does anyone have the latest rule sheet they are willing to post.

I think this is a phenomenal thread and it is great to see the development of a working system.

Thanking all of you in advance.

Best Regards,

Kevin

Hi, Kevin!

All you need to have is in post 1. But then, Kevin, the most worthy indicator is yourself: your fears, your feelings, your greed, your confidence, your discipline, your vanity, your needs and so on.

Take care and good luck.

Nina

Nina,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I will get set up and keep up with this thread from here on out.

I liked your last sentence..... sounds like you know me :-)

BTW ... Barcelona is one of my most favorite places in the world ..

Kevin

Is there a Level 1 Short Signal in Euro yet?

Heitschi:
Is there a Level 1 Short Signal in Euro yet?

Hi, Heitschi!

Not yet. Read the rules and take care, because I think we are going to have a very risky, choppy and dangerous market today. We'll see though. At 11:00cet we'll have EC data and at 14:30cet the big one: US CPI.

Nina

Hi, traders!!

09:30 recap:

USDCHF, level 4 buy (09:00cet bar) @ 1,2524. It has made a high so far at 1,2550. + 26 pips.

EURUSD, no signal.

GBPUSD, no signal.

Please, notice that all pairs are above EMA50 with Histo in green mode. This can not last long.

Nina

Looks like GBP/USD is setting up....I think it will brak down today.

level 1 on short eurusd and short gbpusd,usdchf already moved to far

but we have G7 meeting this wekend and expectations are $ would drop monday...take care

deepdrunk:
level 1 on short eurusd and short gbpusd,usdchf already moved to far

Hi!

EURUSD opened below EMA50, but Histo bar was not below -0,04.

GBPUSD opened above EMA50 for 1 pip and we have pivot at 1,8842-44.

I'm not in.

Nina

histo went belo -0.004 on second red bar but i am out now also for +2 pips lol

dont have feeling it will go for now