CatFx50 - page 577

Setup Question

Hi nina and old catfx50 users.

I have a question i was testing some systems today and as i see it there was no CATFX50 trade today on EURUSD why? because when the Bar opened below 50 MVG the STEP MA STOCH was green and after 5th or 6th down bar the step ma stoch turned red. I didn't took the trade for CATFX50. Is this Correct ? or i missed something i am using Alpari Demo server.

EACAN.

Hi!

Well, mates, side ways market again. We had signals though.

USDCHF, level 1 sell at 1,2318 (09:00cet). Made a low so far at 1,2280.

GBPUSD, level 1 buy at 1,2391 (10:00cet). Made a high so far at 1,8418.

Take care.

nina:

GBPUSD, level 1 buy at 1,2391 (10:00cet). Made a high so far at 1,8418.

Take care.

1,8390 may be ?

wiseguy:
1,8390 may be ?

You mean 1.8490, no?!!

wiseguy:
1,8390 may be ?

Yes, you are right. It was a typo.

We've had a lot of nice and good signals today.

I'm not going to make the recap cause I think everybody should know what it is all about.

I just want to post one signal though. It is on EURUSD. A perfect level 2 sell (16:30cet) at 1,2708 for a shot to 1,2664. EMA50 was at 1.2710. Pivot at 1.2718. Max Mov had crossed down.

And today it was not an easy day to trade.

Take care and good luck!

Nina

EACAN:
Hi nina and old catfx50 users.

I have a question i was testing some systems today and as i see it there was no CATFX50 trade today on EURUSD why? because when the Bar opened below 50 MVG the STEP MA STOCH was green and after 5th or 6th down bar the step ma stoch turned red. I didn't took the trade for CATFX50. Is this Correct ? or i missed something i am using Alpari Demo server.

EACAN.

i think i posted a very hard question for the orginator of this system my appologies.. next time if i ever use this system i'll post as "hey was their a signal " lol..

you must be kidding throwing numbers and posting as do this do that or this should happened post your live charts if you want to teach.

EACAN

Hey, EACAN... this is my first post in this thread and in this forum... I'm a newbie from Brazil... but I think I can give my 2 cents in your question... ok, you got a late signal but this could give you almost 60 pips, it is not bad!!! I remember some readings in Elder's books, he said some people want to transform a good system (a really goooooood system in this case) in a perfect system (with 100% certainty). This could not be a good idea...

Regards!

P.S.: sorry my poor English!

lucasand:
Hey, EACAN... this is my first post in this thread and in this forum... I'm a newbie from Brazil... but I think I can give my 2 cents in your question... ok, you got a late signal but this could give you almost 60 pips, it is not bad!!! I remember some readings in Elder's books, he said some people want to transform a good system (a really goooooood system in this case) in a perfect system (with 100% certainty). This could not be a good idea...

Regards!

P.S.: sorry my poor English!

Hi i completely understand your english and this the last post on this thread since i am going to ignore this one from now on.. In simlicity there was no signal yesterday that's all i wanted to know this cause i was checking it but the originator or nina just puts the numbers and do this do that... you my friend might be able to learn i cannot i dont like people to claim to be good traders just because they are posting numbers. Picture explains more then numbers i think. even if you post yesterday's pics one can learn easily since it's you whose teaching the system not as "Evey one should know!!".

regards

EACAN

please

no more whining and making demands on this thread. there are almost 6000 replies on this thread screenshots and illustrations galore. We all know it is a lot of reading but you really don't need to go through all of it. BUt if you go through enough of it understanding will come. or hop on over to the chat one of these days and try to follow along. a couple of us over there have a decent understanding of this system so maybe we can explain things during live trading. if thats what you need. good luck and good learning to you all.

EACAN,

I do not know if you have read the document about CatFX50 you have it in post 1.

If you think CatFX50 did not give any signal yesterday, I understand you have not read the document.

You have at least two clear signals and, if you way of trading, as your post, is aggressive, you have 3.

I have answered a thousand times questions like yours.

You are free to follow CatFX50, to ignore it or to do whatever you want with it. Look at the chart I attach, read the document and you will see the signals.

Nina

Files:
eurusd_2.jpg  185 kb