CatFx50 - page 334

reemul99:
News coming soon:

9:00 GMT - E-12 Industrial Confidence

9:00 GMT - E-12 Consumer Confidence

9:00 GMT - E-12 Consumer Price Index y/y

going to straddle this and see what happens after that - - should be some good volitility.

almost forgot:

12:30 GMT USA Gross Domestic Product q/q

should also see some movement on this report as well.

Well its looking like the reports must have cancelled eachother out - or were in place with market expectations. Really no movement on these reports that came from the E-12.

How strange, the last two signal.

Files:
usdjpy1.gif  12 kb

ShadowWiz

Tks Mibl for the reply, but what i am looking for is the visual (yellow dot)notification of the crossing of the StochMa_Stoch.(yellow crossing blue).

tks

leighton

Signals so far:

USDCHF, level 4 sell (09:30cet) at 1.2575. Made a low at 1.2488. + 87 pips.

EURUSD, level 4 buy (08:00cet) at 1.2550. Made a high at 1.2567. + 17 pips.

*this level 4 on EURUSD could've been at 1.2533.

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (08:00cet) at 1.8014. Made a high at 1.8078. + 64 pips.

TOTAL so far = + 168 pips!!

As you now, these level 4 trades after a big rush like the one we had yesterday are very risky. All pairs are at its highs and lows and what is more likely is that

we'll have a retrace.

But signals are signals and that's what I'm posting.

Nina

leightonbeaty:
Tks Mibl for the reply, but what i am looking for is the visual (yellow dot)notification of the crossing of the StochMa_Stoch.(yellow crossing blue).

tks

leighton

Hi leightonbeaty - but that is aNina.

aNina = StepMA_Stoch (with configurable barscount)

+ recognition of price ema50 crossing (arrows)
+ recognition of StepMA-Crossing (dot)

what else?

mibl

mibl:
Hi leightonbeaty - but that is aNina.

aNina = StepMA_Stoch (with configurable barscount)

+ recognition of price ema50 crossing (arrows)
+ recognition of StepMA-Crossing (dot)

what else?

mibl

Mibl, I guess, leightonbeaty is looking for a stepma_stoch indicator without recognation of price EMA50 crossing

leightonbeaty, try this attached

Files:

das:
Mibl, I guess, leightonbeaty is looking for a stepma_stoch indicator without recognation of price EMA50 crossing leightonbeaty, try this attached

To get the same picture as the original one, you have to set 'CalculatedBars' to '0'

EA of CatFx50

mibl:
Hi mates,

wow - not a bad day yesterday. In future I should inform you about such days because they occur with a high probability on days when I am too buzy to follow the charts at my daily job....

But that's trading life. Now we will look the next minutes and hours if that bear and bull flags will be resolved according to standard TA.... and gives us another rush.

happy trading

mibl

Hello All,

I am new here and I would like to say that I like the CatFx50 system a lot because of its accuracy.

Is it possible that there would be an EA of the CatFx50 system? I mean that an EA can call iMA and so on, it can all aNina as well.

Best regards,

Al

tiger2005:
Hello All,

I am new here and I would like to say that I like the CatFx50 system a lot because of its accuracy.

Is it possible that there would be an EA of the CatFx50 system? I mean that an EA can call iMA and so on, it can all aNina as well.

Best regards,

Al

Hi tiger2005,

wecome to the thread. Catfx50 is not an automatic trading system. It lives from descrete trading decisions and from your own exit strategy too, so that currently there is no EA for this.

mibl

das:
Mibl, I guess, leightonbeaty is looking for a stepma_stoch indicator without recognation of price EMA50 crossing leightonbeaty, try this attached

Hi das and leightonbeaty (difficult name to wirte),

if thats the issue it should be solved by setting the colours of the arrows to the background colour so you will not see them anymore.

mibl