CatFx50 - page 279

Hello,

I agree with moneyline. I have learned a great deal from the market analysis by Nina and others. It has helped me to get a better view of the big picture.

One example is Nina's post #2799. I would never have seen the market that way. Thanks.

frayed

I have a query about stepchoppy, It is blank on my screen. How do you put the other two indicators, StepMAv7 and StepRSIv5.2, into stepchoppy folder so as to display it.

nina:
Hi, Hosein9f!

I do not know how long have you been trading. I do not know what kind of system you were following to lose that amount of pips.

Hosein9, trading is a "game" based on probabilities if you are not a big pocket. And big pockets lose also.

CatFX50 is not going to make you lose all those pips.

Look at USDCHF today. At 14:30cet, USDCHF opened at 1.2932. It went down to 1.2884 and it closed at 1.2916. Then it opened (15:00cet) at 1.2915 and from there to 1.3036. Hist_StepMa_Stoch kept always in green and aNina and MAX Moving Average did not cross down. So, anybody should have sold that pair. It was a buy (Level 3) when it broke last high at 1.2950. I can say the same, exactly the same about EURUSD and GBPUSD. My motto is FOCUS, PATIENCE AND DISCIPLINE. If I do not see clearly what's going on, I step aside. I do not trade.

CatFX50 does not bet; we do.

I appreciate your honesty. It is not easy to post a lost. Follow this system, if you want of course, and you'll make money. But you should trade CatFX50. Do not let CatFX50 trade for you.

Nina

Thanks a lot dear freind

Best regards

Hi!

Here you are:

USDCHF

Nina

Files:
usdchf.jpg  180 kb
usdchf_max.jpg  179 kb

Still having problems.

Hi Mibl,

Can you or someone help with installation of those indicators. After pressing F5 to compile, it says compiling, but nothing happens. I think I"m missing something. I will appreciate step bystep instructions.

Thanks.

A question about Level 2 signal

Nina

Level 2 signals (riskier):

For instance, when price is above EMA 50 with StepMA_Stoch in green. Price then opens one bar at least below EMA 50 and StepMA_Stoch keeps in green mode. When price opens again above EMA 50 with StepMA_Stoch validating (green), we can buy. The opposite for a sell.

In the example above, how many bars could the price open bellow EMA 50 for it to still be considered a Level 2 signal?

Thanks!

moneyline

Hi

could you please explain me how is a level 3 signal,

thanks a l ot

Hi bmac,

This is from Nina:

Level 3 signals (riskier):

For instance, we are in bullish mode: price above EMA 50 and StepMA_

Stoch in green. Suddenly, price goes down crossing or without crossing

EMA 50 and obviously without opening below it. StepMA_Stoch changes to

red. We buy when price goes up again always validated by StepMA_Stoch

that should change to green again.

Seems to me the difference is that price doesn't have to cross EMA 50.

BTW, I'm quite foggy about it myself!

moneyline

Camarilla dt7 indicator

Hi Nina and All,

I've been checking out the Camarilla dt7 indicator 'cause I've heard it mentioned. I'm now reading about it and it does sound interesting.

If there are any settings I should input - other than default - would you please let me know?

To All: Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you here tomorrow night at 10 PM Pacific to have some more fun!

Thanks!

bmac:
Hi

could you please explain me how is a level 3 signal,

thanks a l ot

Hi, bmac!

Look at posts 2807 - 2808. Charts posted there tell you all you want to know.

Level 4 signals need strength. They are breaks of last high or low. If there is not strength, you will lose.

I made a mistake. I've been saying level 3 when it is level 4. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Nina