CatFx50 - page 192

Hist_StepMA_Stoch

ValeoFX:
Could anyone please tell me on what setting Stochastic this was written?

Secondly, the "false breakout" on Friday (see attached screenprint), was only "ON" according to the 03:30 am (est) candle as the Hist_StepMA_Stoch turned GREEN. However, for those of you that have traded longer with this indicator such as NINA, is that considered an ENTRY ? (The CCI very kindly kept me out of that entry)

What role does the 2 RED lines on the Hist_StepMA_Stoch play in the decision-making-process if any and why is it there?

Finally, Was the tiny little GREEN bars indicative of the fact that the trade was not on?

Your comments would be much appreciated. Thx.

I will try tomorrow to attach the screen-print as it simply won't attach at the moment. Sorry.

Here is the Screen-print referred to in my posting. I would really appreciate someone telling me how to interpret what seems to be a very valuable Oscillator. Thanks in advance.

Files:

ValeoFX:
Nina, I am sorry if you think that I am "attacking" you! Not the case at all!! personally I have benefitted from your work as I have changed my 34-EMA that I have been trading for 4 years, to your 50-EMA which is undoubtedly supperior. My writing was just to draw the attention of the "newbees" to the fact that it will be unwise to trade any annoucement with a value of an "A" or even a "B" by simply applying the rules for your method. I apologise unconditionally to you and everyone else on this Forum if you felt attacked. It was not intended. Sorry. That the trade ran in favour of the direction setup by your method, was simply a bonus.

Hi, ValeoFX!

Never mind, I misunderstood your post. It is a good idea to warn the newbies.

Sorry.

Nina

Hi ValeoFX

Is Johannesburg still on a high after yesterday?

Good trading.

Nesalc

nesalc:
Hi ValeoFX

Is Johannesburg still on a high after yesterday?

Good trading.

Nesalc

Hi Nesalc, they are still nursing their headaches.

i took cable long signal 7283 any one else take it

Is anybody short on EUR/USD and/or USD/CHF?

Fory:

Short on Euro @ 1.1922

Nesalc

Fory:

I'm SHORT EUR/USD

harold4x:
i took cable long signal 7283 any one else take it

i did

just paper trading tho. My first day too................

Funny thing is I jumped off the EURUSD cos it started going against me (lost 10 pips) cos I had one eye on the GBPUSD coming up so I jumped on that & lost 25 pips as that reversed on me.... all within half an hour. I'm down 35 pips for the day

If I had only left well alone............. The thing is they can't both win can they ??

Not a great trading day though by the looks of it.

Jim

All good experience

Hi!

Maybe I'm writing this and EURUS goes down 500 pips , but if we look at its range today, we see it is moving within a range of 56 pips.

I'm at my daily work. So I can not look at MT4 to see if we have a sell signal.

All I know is that it has made a low at 1.1919 (15:00cet).

Take care, please. Today's market is not a good one.

Nina