CatFx50 - page 195

Thank you very much hellkas

harold4x:
anyone here know how to take a custom indicator and make it an expert so i could test it also anyone take to euro sell signal at 1952

eur/usd LONG FOR 17MIN after that I think that If it will not break the resistance 1.1969 then I will go SHORT

why enter long when cat50 gave sell signal

harold4x:

sory but I can't see the SHORT signal. Really I don't see it.

cat50 is a cross of 50ema and a cross of step ma stoc do you see that on chart though it might be a losing tade or stop and reverse after this candle

JoZo:
eur/usd LONG FOR 17MIN after that I think that If it will not break the resistance 1.1969 then I will go SHORT

It's long, that's for sure. But why for 17min?

Fory:
It's long, that's for sure. But why for 17min?

I have waited 2min the 30min bar to finsih and then I needed another 15min to make a decision....

harold4x:

I must support JoZo, concerning catfx50 we had a level 2 long signal in eurusd at 14:30 cet.

Additional risk here is, that correspondig usdchf looks like to make a double bottom above FiboPivot Support 3

mibl

i see where the difference in using the step stoc some have changed bar count to 2000 i have left it at 500 so based on that you are right about long signal but i will still keep my setting at 500 bars i have had good success with it and i am not going to change it yet mibl you know how to take custom indicator and make it expert for testing

Ind Inverse Histogram

Can anyone please explain the use of the above indicator in the Catfx50 system?

Thanks in advance.

Nesalc