CatFx50 - page 167

indicator that shows both level entry

Does anyone out there in CatFX50 land that has the indicator that shows the arrows for both level 1 and level 2 entries on both the price corssing the 50 ema and on stepMA_stoch?

Even if the arrow is on one, that is, either price or StepMA_stoch but showing both level entries it would be appreciated if that could be posted here.

Thanks

Angel:
Hi all

After reading all your posts regarding this, and trying to figure out what happen i finally found something. The first pic is with interbankfx feed and the second pic with the North Finance feed, the behave of the indicators is very diferent, is this normal?

I'm in forex for about one year, so i'm still learning, and founding that two data feeds can produce two very diferent indicators behavior is "weird" at least for me.

Hi, Angel!

Sorry, I did not answer you. Man, data feed produces a lot of differences.

Set your Step to 2000 bars.

Btw, we all learn here.

Nina

Angel:
Hi all

After reading all your posts regarding this, and trying to figure out what happen i finally found something. The first pic is with interbankfx feed and the second pic with the North Finance feed, the behave of the indicators is very diferent, is this normal?

I'm in forex for about one year, so i'm still learning, and founding that two data feeds can produce two very diferent indicators behavior is "weird" at least for me.

hi angel, there must be sth. wrong with your interbank mt4.

i don't have such differences in my mt4 charts.

i also use 2 of them (northfinance, alpari), both show near the same.

your northfinace mt4 shows the right picture.

hope this helps

harold4x:
closed trade + 15 have to go somewhere see you all monday total today 55

Wow harold4x U are a realy good trader, or U had been lucky this time if u closed that short on +15 pips, U had to close really at the bottom! Realy!

Congratulations! Can u post a screenshot with that trade?

Files:
gbp_5.gif  11 kb

Hi!

Today's RECAP:

GBPUSD, buy at 1.7516 (level 2 at 09:00cet). Made a high at 1.7584. + 68 pips.

GBPUSD, sell at 1.7526 (16:30cet). Made a low at 1.7511. + 15 pips. This is a b/e close or a loss of lets say 15 pips.

EURUSD, could be a buy at 1.2028 (17:30cet). Made a high at 1.2045. That is 17 pips. It is better not count them.

USDCHF, no signal.

TOTAL= + 53 pips.

Without that cable level 2 signal, riskier, the day could have finished in red. Now, I could argue about that crazy news time and the big reverse, but I think we do not need it. If you want, I could say that today CatFX50 has not given any profit or a lost of 15/30 pips.

Nina

Kalenzo:
Wow harold4x U are a realy good trader, or U had been lucky this time if u closed that short on +15 pips, U had to close really at the bottom! Realy! Congratulations! Can u post a screenshot with that trade?

Hi Kalenzo,

and he must have a very cheap broker - most of them have at min. 4 pips spread on cable, the only one I know who has 3 is oanda.com

Regards mibl

nina:
Hi!

Today's RECAP:

GBPUSD, buy at 1.7516 (level 2 at 09:00cet). Made a high at 1.7584. + 68 pips.

GBPUSD, sell at 1.7526 (16:30cet). Made a low at 1.7511. + 15 pips. This is a b/e close or a loss of lets say 15 pips.

EURUSD, could be a buy at 1.2028 (17:30cet). Made a high at 1.2045. That is 17 pips. It is better not count them.

USDCHF, no signal.

TOTAL= + 53 pips.

Without that cable level 2 signal, riskier, the day could have finished in red. Now, I could argue about that crazy news time and the big reverse, but I think we do not need it. If you want, I could say that today CatFX50 has not given any profit or a lost of 15/30 pips.

Nina

Hi Nina,

yes a difficult day. But news can produce a bumpy market even, if they are not so important (IMO), like today - weird But watch now at the charts. Most major to-USD-charts look like this news weren't happend - except cable.

I wish you all a nice "non-trading" weekend!

mibl

(there are other good things * like a good snow walk in a snowing -1°C degree night)

PS: Nina: But before you are going to "weekend" - may you have a look at my question and example in posting https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page111

Have a nice weekend

Hi all

Just want to drop a line and wish all the fellow traders here a nice weekend. Have fun guys

hi kalenzo regarding this trade i put a limit on it just so happened i had to go some where so i put limit and breakeven stop went to other room and came back and it hit target i get 3 pip spread on cable

mibl:
Hi Nina,

it's me again with a question about the signal levels

You classify the signals in level 1 / 2. Level 1 ist a "standard" conform signal.

Level 2 a more riskier signal where the ema-cross and the stepma-cross is not at the same time.

What do you do with situations like that in USDCHF now. Please take a look at the chart. StepMA_Stoch ist in short mode since the last 5 bars and there is no cross on EMA - price stays under (add. IND inverse has no short-crossing yet). Do you trade these under catFX as a level 2 (more risky) too?

Regards mibl

Beside that, the cable trade is going well now. @57

Hi!

CatFX50 gives two king of signals:

Standard or Level 1, when we have a cross validated by StepMA_Stoch. If they cross at the same time, the better.

Level 2, when price and StepMA_Stoch match again after price has opened at least one bar above/below EMA50 and against StepMA_Stoch. Level 2 signals can be riskier.

Look at screenshot.

Nina

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  131 kb