CatFx50 - page 111

Hi!

Another tip:

When EURUSD and USDCHF do not go the opposite, I do not trade those pairs.

Nina

Hi Nina,

Great work with this system.

Depending on where the next bar opens, it seems we will have a valid signal on EURGBP.

This trade looks ok, is there anything that would stop you from taking this trade?? (Pivot and Fib50% is nearby, plus it's already moved 10 pips or so past the EMA50).

Kind Regards,

Matt.

hi nina

i had a signal and i opend a position.GBP/USD buy@1.7385

did i right?

would you tell me your opinin about it

unfortunatley i can't attach pic of the siganl

nina:
Hi!

Another tip:

When EURUSD and USDCHF do not go the opposite, I do not trade those pairs.

Nina

yes you are right, I didin't pay attention to pivot point,anyway I've practiced in demo so that match with CATFX50,

m217irr:D

kamyar:

did i right?

but I can't see cross in Stopma ind

mjs12:
Hi Nina,

Great work with this system.

Depending on where the next bar opens, it seems we will have a valid signal on EURGBP.

This trade looks ok, is there anything that would stop you from taking this trade?? (Pivot and Fib50% is nearby, plus it's already moved 10 pips or so past the EMA50).

Kind Regards,

Matt.

I also think this is a good signal,

mibl:
@m271irr That ist what I learned yesterday from nina - when the condition StepMA_Stoch is positive yet, this will be a valid (but a little riskier) trade

yes of course,Take care

m217irr:
but I can't see cross in Stopma ind

@m271irr

That ist what I learned yesterday from Nina - when the condition StepMA_Stoch is positive yet, this will be a valid (but a little riskier) trade.

Remember one risk-criteria from Nina (>20 Pips distance from ema50)

GPBUSD-signal --> http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1415/hc0779yi.jpg

(www.imageshack.us is a alternative picture storage)

mibl

kamyar:

did i right?

Yes. That was signal at Cable but, the price is fare from Ema (21 pips) so this trade is risky. On your way I would close this or move stop loos closer than ever. Now it is 7393 and my crystal ball say : "Pay atention! The Cable is consolidating now. Soon it can be reversal or go up up and away . Try to place sl at 7370"

Kalenzo:
Yes. That was signal at Cable but, the price is fare from Ema (21 pips) so this trade is risky. On your way I would close this or move stop loos closer than ever. Now it is 7393 and my crystal ball say : "Pay atention! The Cable is consolidating now. Soon it can be reversal or go up up and away. Try to place sl at 7370"

Seems like the risk will be fruitful in this case. Actual price level @7426.

It's a pity that I am not in this trade.

Up to now - I have no signal this day in the pairs EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF - I am right?