CatFx50 - page 101

blooms:
On Feb 7, I entered EURUSD long at 1.1980 but fled at 1.1965 (because I found price crossed back again and StepMom and InverseIND became unfavorable). -15 pips.

This morning, I was bitten by Aussie. I entered AUDUSD short at 0.7385 and was stopped out at 0.7406, -21 pips.

I entered GBPUSD short at 1.7408 and fled at 1.7384 (It was neither stopped out nor exitted normally, just because of my fear. I know it's not good.) +24 pips.

I think there is some problem in my operations.

Hi, blooms!

I only trade EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPUSD with CatFX50.

AUDUSD is not one of those.

That long on eurusd made a high at 1.2015. Before that high it made a low at 1.1977. So, I do not understand why did you close it at 1.1965.

When you are +35, you should not finish up with a lost.

It is a good and nice cable short. You should be happy for that. +24 pips is a lot. Be happy, mate. Today is not a good day and you've made +24 pips. Great.

Nina

nina:
Hi, blooms!

I only trade EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPUSD with CatFX50.

AUDUSD is not one of those.

That long on eurusd made a high at 1.2015. Before that high it made a low at 1.1977. So, I do not understand why did you close it at 1.1965.

When you are +35, you should not finish up with a lost.

It is a good and nice cable short. You should be happy for that. +24 pips is a lot. Be happy, mate. Today is not a good day and you've made +24 pips. Great.

Nina

For EURUSD, I didn't enter at the entry point that you mentioned. The time for that entry point was never available for me. I entered at a much later entry point. It never went up to 1.2015. Thanks.

ShadowWz:
Hi,

changes :

- not use "0_IndInverse".

- the singal only counted when "StepMa" cross ,and not MA50 cross.

* i still not shure if it's correct,because i'm comfuse,wich cross is used as signal to buy/sell.(i know they must be both for good signal)

before i thought we look at MA50,and if it cross previous bar we confirm it with stepMA,but yesterday it didn't happen at times Nina posted,so can somebody clirify please which cross is used as a "signal".

thanks,

Cheers.

Hi, ShadowWz!

Tell me a little more about your indicator.

How is it made?

What does it do?

When there is an arrow it means the open of new bar above/below EMA50 has StepMa_Stoch properly set to take the trade?

Nina

Today's signals according to aNina:

USDCHF, buy at 1.2988 (15:30). Made a high at 1.3032. +44 pips.

EURUSD, sell at 1.1958 ( 16:30). Made a low at 1.1949. Closed at 1.1974.

-16 pips.

GBPUSD, sell at 1.7401 (10:30). Made a low at 1.7380. +21 pips.

I see dots ans arrows.

Nina

PD: I would like to say here -about that failed eurusd short- that I posted :"As long as USDCHF does not break clearly 1.3042 and holds then above 1.3028, eurusd shorts will be vulnerable.

Take care.

Post 1020

nina:
Hi, ShadowWz!

Tell me a little more about your indicator.

How is it made?

What does it do?

When there is an arrow it means the open of new bar above/below EMA50 has StepMa_Stoch properly set to take the trade?

Nina

Hi Nina,

yes,i think &).

i made it because i don't want too many indicators in one window,and i have programming experience,so i merged the StepMa with MA50 and the CatFX50 signals,how i understand it - wich may be wrong ,still not shure &).

i will attach two versions of this indicator.

the "aNina" wich show arrow if MA50 cross previous bar with StepMa direction,but only after the StepMa cross not at same time.

and the "0_NinaX" only place arrow if the StepMa cross and MA50 is inside this bar where cross happend.

* to use "0_NinaX" in "a_Nina" - wich is drawing the signals of TF30M,for example,in TF5M window ,just replace "aNina" in iCustom() with "0_NinaX" - they both use same parametrs - and recompile.

Files:
anina_2.mq4  7 kb
0_ninax.mq4  7 kb

nina:
Today's signals according to aNina:

I see dots ans arrows.

Post 1020

Hi Nina,

the dots are just crosses ,they are not the signals for buy/sell.

ShadowWz:
Hi Nina,

yes,i think &).

i made it because i don't want too many indicators in one window,and i have programming experience,so i merged the StepMa with MA50 and the CatFX50 signals,how i understand it - wich may be wrong ,still not shure &).

i will attach two versions of this indicator.

the "aNina" wich show arrow if MA50 cross previous bar with StepMa direction,but only after the StepMa cross not at same time.

and the "0_NinaX" only place arrow if the StepMa cross and MA50 is inside this bar where cross happend.

* to use "0_NinaX" in "a_Nina" - wich is drawing the signals of TF30M,for example,in TF5M window ,just replace "aNina" in iCustom() with "0_NinaX" - they both use same parametrs - and recompile.

Hi!

Look at picture.

Nina

Files:
eurusd_11.jpg  112 kb

Hi, ShadowWz!

Ok, I see know how it works. Well done.

I suppose they do not redraw the past. Do they?

Look at 18:30CET bar. Here we have a EMA50 cross.

When do you buy?

Nina

Problem with aNina and 0_NinaX

Shadowwz,

There is a problem with the indicators in your last posting. After downloading in the indicator folder and restarting it was not possible to restart MT4.0 again..every time I tryed to start MT4.0 it crashed...after deleeting the 2 files the problem was solved... (I'm working with the MT4.0 Alpari)

iGoR

iGoR:
Shadowwz,

There is a problem with the indicators in your last posting. After downloading in the indicator folder and restarting it was not possible to restart MT4.0 again..every time I tryed to start MT4.0 it crashed...after deleeting the 2 files the problem was solved... (I'm working with the MT4.0 Alpari)

iGoR

It will not work for me either. MT4 will load, but it will not execute the EA, and of course, won't tell me why not (it's like working with a mac, it tells you something's wrong, but won't tell you what so you can't fix it). Any ideas? I've tried reinstalling MT4 and it is fully updated.

Lest I forget, I must say Nina, congratulations on a wonderful system. It has finally inspired the confidence and discipline in me that I lacked to be a successful trader! Keep up the good work, all!