CatFx50 - page 70

leightonbeaty:
Kalenzo,

I do not find the option for the small dots ?

Could you tell me where this is at in the program, I have checked all 3 versions and cannot find.

tks in advance,

leighton

The last version of indicator is there

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/3/catfx50k_4.mq4

U can set the dot size manualy.

Hi!!

Today's RECAP:

EURUSD, bought at 1.2094. Made a high at 1.2139. +45 pips.

But this trade could have been a lost of -34 as once it

had + 20, it went down (16:30CET). So, let's say it was a lost of -34 pips.

USDCHF, sold at 1.2820 (15:00CET). Made a low a 1.2808 and then it went up.

Our stop of 34 was hit. -34 pips.

GBPUSD, bought at 1.7592. Made a high at 1.7722. +130 pips.

TOTAL: +62 pips.

Nina

For the week: + 831 pips.

nina:
Hi!!

Today's RECAP:

EURUSD, bought at 1.2094. Made a high at 1.2139. +45 pips.

But this trade could have been a lost of -34 as once it

had + 20, it went down (16:30CET). So, let's say it was a lost of -34 pips.

USDCHF, sold at 1.2820 (15:00CET). Made a low a 1.2808 and then it went up.

Our stop of 34 was hit. -34 pips.

GBPUSD, bought at 1.7592. Made a high at 1.7722. +130 pips.

TOTAL: +62 pips.

Nina

For the week: + 831 pips.

Nina this is your live results?

leutzuro:
Nina this is your live results?

Hi, Leutzuro!

Look, I attach my today's trade for you.

The recap you see here each day is the maximum you can get once we get the signals signals according to rules.

Today, for instance, a trader that would have played the signals without stops, just reversals if it was the case, had made +240 pips. But as I said that I use a stop of 34 pips, I prefer to count it that way.

I only played cable today and did it only with one single lot as I did not like the market.

Nina

Files:
gbpusd_3.jpg  33 kb

why you T/P at 1.7760? I miss something?

leutzuro:
why you T/P at 1.7760? I miss something?

Cause it was more or less the last high. But I could change it Sunday night if it is the case or close half and let the other run.

Nina

Hi Kalenzo,

Myself not being a programer would like to know if it is possible to setup a alarm for your version of CatFx50, and if it is,, where in the program would I put the code in for a alarm ?

I want to thank you for the help youve given me and also thank you for the work and effort you and Nina have done on CatFx50. I am a newbie having only been studying Forex for the last 8 months and after alot of testing other EA and indicator ideas I have found what seems to be the ideal tool to use in CatFx50.

thanks again,

leighton

leightonbeaty:
Hi Kalenzo,

Myself not being a programer would like to know if it is possible to setup a alarm for your version of CatFx50, and if it is,, where in the program would I put the code in for a alarm ?

I want to thank you for the help youve given me and also thank you for the work and effort you and Nina have done on CatFx50. I am a newbie having only been studying Forex for the last 8 months and after alot of testing other EA and indicator ideas I have found what seems to be the ideal tool to use in CatFx50.

thanks again,

leighton

Yes of course, U have to add alert after the //PRICE CROSSES comment where the all conditions are checked, like that:

if(Open > longMA && cross == 1 )

{

UpBuffer=Low-(20*Point);

DnBuffer=EMPTY_VALUE;

Alert("BUY");

}

patrick:
been checking out the steprsi as a exit signal looks pretty good nina have you looked at that yet???? pat

Patrick where can we find the "stepRSI"?

Nice Weekend