CatFx50 - page 37

I've read all post in this thread - great work Nina and all U guys - i'm a programer - if u will need some help with creating somekind of indicator or EA just ask.

In the mid time I found this article, mabye this will help U with exit strategy:

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/04/092904.asp

Well, I think - CatFX50muram has missed this buy trade - am I right?

Files:
euro_30.gif  33 kb

Kalenzo:
I've read all post in this thread - great work Nina and all U guys - i'm a programer - if u will need some help with creating somekind of indicator or EA just ask.

Hi Kalenzo, you're right looks like it missed a trade this morning, can you see if you can create an EA for this strategy with take profit and/or trailing stop?

For short term profit's like this week where there is no trend in consi. phase I'm looking at Sto (5,3,3) for crossing to exit, but this will not work for the big pips move.

In a thread before I mentioned to have an audio alert on multiple pairs if you watch another pair if the CatFX50 entry is validated. (shi_channel_talking) is doing this.

Thanks for your help.

No trading is better

Kalenzo:
Well, I think - CatFX50muram has missed this buy trade - am I right?

it is better that both crosses simultaneously

see the attached file

m217irr

Files:
1.jpg  146 kb

shausmann:
Hi Kalenzo, you're right looks like it missed a trade this morning, can you see if you can create an EA for this strategy with take profit and/or trailing stop?

Yes, i was thinking about it - and i will write SL that is moving after open order (not after gain 15 pips)

shausmann:

For short term profit's like this week where there is no trend in consi. phase I'm looking at Sto (5,3,3) for crossing to exit, but this will not work for the big pips move.

Yes but if we can take 10 or 15 pips every trade - looking at stoch then it will make a nice prfit for us. Like nina said - small pices small pices.

shausmann:

In a thread before I mentioned to have an audio alert on multiple pairs if you watch another pair if the CatFX50 entry is validated. (shi_channel_talking) is doing this.

I dont know the rules (or dont understand) how to validate each pair on another - besides the dependeces of the pairs are changing... If u could post exact rules of this idea then i can make U an indicator.

m217irr:

see the attached file

m217irr

I thought so - but i wasnt sure of that.

m217irr:

see the attached file

m217irr

But in other way - how do u explain this ?

Files:
euro_30_1.gif  36 kb

Kalenzo:
I dont know the rules (or dont understand) how to validate each pair on another - besides the dependeces of the pairs are changing... If u could post exact rules of this idea then i can make U an indicator.

Ok, forget about the audio signal just an idea, better to watch the pairs. Can you do the EA ? Please with profit and loss and trailing that you can adjust.

Stephan

Kalenzo:
But in other way - how do u explain this ?

kalenzo:

Open price is above EMA50 and cross does not complet,

I think whenever Open price is blow EMA50 and close price

is above that the cross is true.

m217irr

Files:
euro_30_1_1.gif  39 kb

Well, i'm not sure if that is the rule of the system.