The Murrey Math Trading System - page 4

i have use this version of murrey. murrey is the backbone of my trading. i may say that murrey is a complete indicator as it ease us to know:

-trend(bullish or bearish).

-target.

-reversal point.

bagovino...

murrey can be used at all timeframes... usually big movement in lower timeframe(tf) occurs when bigger tf in the oversell or overbuy region.

Thanks for sharing, is it possible for you to give some simple guidelines how you use MM as you stated

i have use this version of murrey. murrey is the backbone of my trading. i may say that murrey is a complete indicator as it ease us to know:

-trend(bullish or bearish).

-target.

-reversal point.

Thanks

i followed the rules posted at 1st page by newsdigital...

how is your indicator different from the most current indicator?

mezarashii:
how is your indicator different from the most current indicator?

don't know the different.. i use it as i am satisfied with it.

No different

giz-gaz:
don't know the different.. i use it as i am satisfied with it.

8376_better-muurey-math-mm-levels actually is Murrey_Math_MT4_VG.

It's the same.

Cheers,

Hi

Hi to all !

I've posted a new version on metaquotes.ru forum (http://www.metaquotes.ru/forum/6839/page32 at 30.06.06 11:21). New name is "MMLevels_VG"

What about some parameters somebody asked some pages above :

P - is the period

MMPeriod - is the base time frame. If this one !=0 You may see levels from this period on your current chart independent of time frame of the current chart. Else you may see levels based just on period current chart. And MMPeriod always can be >= P .

Differences new version from the "Murrey_Math_MT4_VG" is the algorithm of finding of extremums.

Bewst Regards. Vladislav (VG).

PS Sorry my English. It isn't my native.

VladVG:
Hi to all !

I've posted a new version on metaquotes.ru forum (http://www.metaquotes.ru/forum/6839/page32 at 30.06.06 11:21). New name is "MMLevels_VG"

P - is the period

MMPeriod - is the base time frame. If this one !=0 You may see levels from this period on your current chart independent of time frame of the current chart. Else you may see levels based just on period current chart. And MMPeriod always can be >= P .

Differences new version from the "Murrey_Math_MT4_VG" is the algorithm of finding of extremums.

Thanks a lot VG.

Your indicators are great!

Spasibo!

VladVG:
Hi to all !

P - is the period

Hi!

Could you post your new indicator here?

Thank you!

Nina