The Murrey Math Trading System - page 164

Hi,

can someone please send me the link for this indicator, too?

Thanks in advance-.

Nobody here anymore?

mladen:
Here is a version compatible with new builds of meatrader

I've been playing with this tool but I can't figure out the "mathcalc" parameter. I can set the number of bars to look back ("setnumberbarswide") but I've been trying to figure out how I can set it to consider H1 bars while I'm on M15. Any clarification would be great, thank you.

edit: Okay I think I got it but it doesn't seem to function correctly for TFs higher than H1 (e.g. mathcalc = 240).

Files:

Robert2005:
Nobody here anymore?

You just need to search within this thread, it is located at page 152, Murrey Math all tf.

Files:
mml.png  36 kb

What I found baffling was I was awestruck to see how price resonates around Murrey Math levels, Gann levels. Then somebody provided sweetspots indicator which is nothing but lines drawn every 25 pips and price resonates around those levels as well. So, it is interesting how mind plays tricks with us. Just try to draw equi distant horizontal lines every 25 pips or 10 pips and you will see the same magic

Light&Magic:
Hi. can anyone help me with the excel version of the murrey math lines...would really appreciate it !! thanks

Hello. Let me know whether you have found the correct excel version of the murrey math lines..

Interesting version of MM tf_2009_v3.ex4

Files:
tf_2009_v3.gif  54 kb
tf_2009_v3.ex4  70 kb

sabbir50:
Sir, i am searching for this MML Indicator ... please help me to find this indicator ...

I believe this is the MTF indicator you are after.

Files:

Murrey math line x indicator

murrey_math_line_x.mq4

Files:

M-MATH v3 indicator m-math_v3.rar

Files:
m-math_v3.png  79 kb
m-math_v3.rar  5 kb