The Murrey Math Trading System - page 162

js497:
is it possible to see past days from indicator hermes ? !X-UK.MURREYMATH.mq4

please.

js

js

That one is not predicted to show past days. try to find some that can at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

mladen:
js That one is not predicted to show past days. try to find some that can at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

hi mladen, thx for your reply.

i already checked this thread and found none murrey math who show previous levels on past days...

js497:
hi mladen, thx for your reply. i already checked this thread and found none murrey math who show previous levels on past days...

js

Found this one. Try it out

Files:
mano_mm.mq4  23 kb

mladen:
js Found this one. Try it out

Mladen, this indicator show effectively past days, but its the same calcul for each day i see, i wanted to have a new calcul of Murrey math everyday if possible ? to backtest manualy each days results.

thank you in advance for your help

js

mladen:
js Found this one. Try it out

an answer please ?

js497:
an answer please ?

Haven't found a version that draws mm as you need it.

All the best

To anyone seeking to obtain perfection with the use of MM or GANN Octaves, rules and principles by making changes to the current programs:

Note: As a Professional Trade Manager and Professional Trade Architect who is extremely well versed on the use of MM and particularly GANN Octaves, I personally do not recommend the practice of making changes in the mathematical calculations or look back period on the current MM / GANN applications. Trying to change how MM is calculated, particularly to the daily period is not recommended. The GANN principles which form the basis of MM are based on using history to formulate how the markets will react into the future. Based on well established and profitable rules, the principle guidelines of MM and GANN already work. Changing to daily, in my personal, professional and authoritative opinion, is Not Recommended.. and I say that with a Capital "N R".

Why change something that is not broken and is proven to be an extremely profitable application of rules and principles????? I use GANN and MM in my daily trading and have done so for many years. It is extremely profitable, accurate and one of the best principle rules trading systems around. Changing the calculations to something other than the current proven mathematical formulas and processes inhibits the fractalized nature of the calculations and attempts to alter the proven Laws of Vibration.

I highly suggest that changes NOT be made to the calculations, nor to the historically proven mathematical processes. If you do not know how to use the program, or how to use MM or GANN Octaves, do not try to make changes to something that you do not understand. I will be happy teach and assist anyone who does not understand the program. But trying to curve fit and make changes to a specific level of understanding or educational level is not recommended. It works perfectly the way it is now.. Both in time and price. No changes are needed nor recommended. I say this as a long time and well respected authoritarian on the program, principles and its uses.

While I realize that these comments may incite a riot and unwelcomed comments back, the fact is, I have years of postings, images, chart layouts, advisories showing the accuracy of the MM and GANN Rules and Principles. These are just my professional and courteous thoughts. Obviously, anyone is welcome to do otherwise. I know that as is, I have positive returns. Good luck with your results should you choose to do otherwise.

js497:
Mladen, this indicator show effectively past days, but its the same calcul for each day i see, i wanted to have a new calcul of Murrey math everyday if possible ? to backtest manually each days results.

thank you in advance for your help

js

xcalibur:
To anyone seeking to obtain perfection with the use of MM or GANN Octaves, rules and principles by making changes to the current programs:

Note: As a Professional Trade Manager and Professional Trade Architect who is e

Why change something that is not broken and is proven to be an extremely profitable application of rules and principles????? I use GANN and MM in my daily trading and have done so for many years. It is extremely profitable, accurate and one of the best principle rules trading systems around. ise.

Dear xcaliber, could you direct to the MM tool with correct settings and lookback period. There are a few indicators on here but varying in settings. Can you say how the calculation is made, on what period of history? Also do you put limit orders at the octave level, or what is suggested?

Thanks in advance, best regards

Hi Everyone, I just went through MM posts and found quite a few versions and now I am confused which one to use it, I would request some one to direct me to the link to download MM, Also I would like to know if there is any multi time frame MM indicator, since I trade sometimes on H1, H4 and D1. Appreciate if any one direct me to the correct link

Thanks

SKC

skc321:
Hi Everyone, I just went through MM posts and found quite a few versions and now I am confused which one to use it, I would request some one to direct me to the link to download MM, Also I would like to know if there is any multi time frame MM indicator, since I trade sometimes on H1, H4 and D1. Appreciate if any one direct me to the correct link

Thanks

SKC

Maybe this helps : Murrey Math System /PDF/