The Murrey Math Trading System - page 159

Macd.ART.OF.XARD

XARD, AT LEAST, could you tell me what component is made?

a bit more thinking but still confused.

Hi Xcalibur,

I have given your advice many days of thought.

But to understand MML better, I should look at HTF MML more as like a filter when you say HTF is always in control.

For example, if the usual behavior of Market A is to reverse off 6/8 from a rally. When this happens in say a H1 frame, I should stay away from buying in a LTF of 15 mins... even if M15 is getting to 0/8? There is a good chance there will be a "frame shift"? On the same note, if LTF M15 is getting to from 6/8 to +1/8, market has a good chances of reversing off from the resistance?

After re-reading some "lesson" materials from Murrey Math page, they mentioned the vertical timeline has a role to play in predicting the market movement too. Does that play a role in your system? If so, can you help explain?

thanks again,

Jack

xard777:
Here is the version of MM that I use if anyone is interested.

All the best

Xard777

You are an artist....! You make the charts look like a painting.

Thank you.

daveM

forexalex:
Greetings, after reading to post 82 last night getting an idea of how it works, I wanted to post my results , DEMO ACCOUNT Practice. My entries started at the first RED arrow and the Float is just beginning. The First yellow line is where I close all but 1 positions eather manualy or by TP (take Profit). (A BLUE ARROW SHOWED HERE ,BUT HAS SINCE DISAPERID)as i Exited all but one .At this line I just had 1 open to see what happens and set a TP target and hit at the 2nd red line ( I was In bed, sleeping for that).

can you share indicator ema trend (M1-W1)??

please deliver to my email agunghidayatrizqi@gmail.com

thanks..

shankees:
hi xard how can i get the indicator that displays yesterday waist and close as the indicator on the chart but at the bottom alone

can you share indicator EMA trend (M1-W1)??

please deliver to my email agunghidayatrizqi@gmail.com

thanks..

Hello

xard777:
Its mLaden's T3 line, simply change the period and color.

I use 72 Plum size 5, 48 DeepSkyBlue size 5 & 12 Magenta size 2.

Xard777

Hello, can you use the latest version of the MurreyMath system index I share to. Thank you.

stepback?

what is this based on, why does changing stepback number change the indicator and usually give much smaller set than when stepback=0?

It is 0 by default so why change it?

thanks

mrtools:
Hi Jayonbeach, Have these been piddling around with maybe you can use, they originally came from the Dolly thread.

Mrtools is this the final version of murrey math lines and is it mtf ...

macerina:
Mrtools is this the final version of murrey math lines and is it mtf ...

Macerina, haven't seen another version so yes think its the final version, and about mtf, yes it is change MMPeriod to desired timeframe.

jayjonbeach:
Well I looked at this thing for the last 6 hours, and I think I mostly figured out what is up with the lines.

Attached is my current fix, BUT there is NO gap between the current bar and the line, which would be nice, AND when switching TF you have to re-initialize the Indy or the lines go back to painting the whole chart, not sure why atm.

Also note, when zooming the lines appear to be fine in this case, but the TEXT disappears! I did not change any of the Label or LabelsShift code, so this issue must have already been there. What I did do was copy its code into the line drawing process, since the labels are printing to the right with negative number.

What also concerns me, is when the lines need to "move" or "recalc", what will happen, not sure this is accounted for.....

Here is what I did:

datetime time2 = Time [defbackbars];

if ( defbackbars < 0 ) time2 = Time[0] + MathAbs(defbackbars)*Period()*60;

{

if( ObjectFind(buff_str) == -1 )

{

ObjectCreate( buff_str, OBJ_TREND, 0, time2, mml, Time[0], mml );

}

else if ( defbackbars > 0 ) ObjectCreate( buff_str, OBJ_TREND, 0, Time [defbackbars], mml, Time[0], mml );

----

I also commented out the void ShowTipLines, since there was a warning it was not being called anywhere, and upon checking indeed the prior person to mod this thing commented all that code out but left the void function in place, so now its gone too.

Looks wonderful to have ATF MM!!!

thanks a lot!