The Murrey Math Trading System - page 66

kappari:
For me i try to use them as a way to determine chart pattern targets ,

read my previous posts here if you 've time ,

#415, #417,#419,#478,#500,#533,#571,#572

Hi,

MM trading system can be used on its own or in combination with other tools. The rules for trading are pretty specific and straight-forward. If you look back through the messages on this board, you will find several Word document and at least one Power Point presentation that gives the specific explanation on what one needs to pay attention to. In addition, there are a couple of web sites where you will find additional explanation. Lastly, you may want to consider attending one of Murrey's seminars.

Good luck!

Vracar

CMC Trading Update

Hi Guys,

What a great start to year we're having with so many MM extreme 1/8 readings.

Have closed my short CAD position for 100 pips (has fallen over 200)

The short JPY trade is now at breakeven

Bagged 100 pips on the long AUD given @ 77.51

Took another 100 pips on a short CHF trade given @ 1.2512

There isn't anything on the horizon at the moment, so just need the JPY to fall some more to have cleared out all positions

Good trading all

CMC

Cmc

Great job cmc...let the force be with you.

Murray Math Levels

Murray Math levels are extremely interesting to observe, specially those extreme levels as cmc/others watches to place a trade.

So, if I am not mistaken, the Murray Math Levels are mathematical representations of Fractal Geometry patterns associated with the Forex/Market's price movements. Here is a good site to start: http://classes.yale.edu/Fractals/:

"Fractals appear in the world both as objects and as time records of processes. Practically every example observed involves what appears to be some element of randomness, perhaps due to the interactions of very many small parts of the process. Think of the complicated interaction of hydrodynamical and geological forces scuplting a fractal coastline, or of the thousands of economic agents driving the stock market. Here we invstrigate random fractals, look at various statistical properties they possess, note how they appear in a huge variety of settings (from bacteria colonies to clusters of galaxies), and investigate a new family of very simple random cartoons that can be fine-tuned to exhibit a variety of statistical properties."

Hi Xard777,

Is there currently a way to specify fixed date as a starting point from which the price ranges will be calculated, in order to display -2/8 through +2/8 lines? I can see that we can specify the number of days (i.e. 32, 64, 128, etc.) to get the price range, but not the actual fixed date?

You may wonder why I ask this? I have recently had an opportunity to review eSignal's implementation of Murrey Math and that implementation uses that harvest Moon date as a starting point every year, which I think is October 6. It seems to make sense since it eliminates somewhat of a guess game in terms of which time period should be used, which determines where our 0/8 and 8/8 lines end up being placed.

For more information on eSignal's implementation of MM, please take a look at the following link:

http://share.esignal.com/groupcontents.jsp?folder=Murrey%20Math%20Lines&groupid=114

Thank you for your help.

Vracar

xard777:
It is already in the timeframe file enclose... Xard777

Where is the powerpoint presentation

Vracar:

Can you please direct me to this Power Point Presentation fie?

Thanks you.

Pipmonger

vracar:
Hi,

MM trading system can be used on its own or in combination with other tools. The rules for trading are pretty specific and straight-forward. If you look back through the messages on this board, you will find several Word document and at least one Power Point presentation that gives the specific explanation on what one needs to pay attention to. In addition, there are a couple of web sites where you will find additional explanation. Lastly, you may want to consider attending one of Murrey's seminars.

Good luck!

Vracar

Pipmonger,

I am attaching it for your convenience. I downloaded it from one of the earlier posts.

Vracar

Please see attached.

Vracar

pipmonger:
Vracar:

Can you please direct me to this Power Point Presentation fie?

Thanks you.

Pipmonger

MML EA instructions e-grabber

ipixtlan:
Put the MM indicator on chart before EA,same with backtesting

e-Grabber to /experts

VG to /experts/indicators

Can you explain how this EA works or direct me to a site which has the directions? Thanks in advance Ipixtlan.

asam:
Hmm, seems it is not an easy thing to completed. More excellent programmers should be gather together to finish this if they want. Let me see what I can do, maybe follow how the news affect the price. Here is indicator which I think its an addition signal to estimate the reversal, works better on H4, D1. Hope it can help.

What does ForexTrend tell us? How is this used?